Cameron returned the smile before planting a sweet, delicate kiss onto my forehead, warmth engulfing my body as he did so.

"I love you, baby" He, once again, whispered before wrapping his arms around my petite waist and pulling me in for a tight hug.

"I love you more, Cam." I spoke before yawning quietly.

He curled a piece of my hair behind my ear before running his fingers down my jawline, stopping at my chin to lift my head up. His eyes looked deeply into mine, "That's impossible."

f l a s h b a c k  2

I was sleeping peacefully on Cameron's shoulder, until I was awoke by a conversation, "So you really love her, huh?" Aaron asked, smiling as he watched Cameron play with my hair.

"She's my everything," He paused, kissing the top of my head, "I can't live without her."

I sat up repositioning myself before bringing my lips to Cameron's ear, "I love you." I whispered smiling before looking into his chocolate brown eyes.

He placed a slow, delicate kiss onto my lips, the sound of the departure of our lips filling the silent room around us, "I love you too, Y/N."

f l a s h b a c k  3

"Hey! My baby's home!" Cameron yelled as I ran up to him and jumped into his arms after placing my luggage at the foot of the door, "I missed you," He muffled against my shoulder.

"Same here, I was so lonely without my lil' chicken nugget." I giggled as dis Cameron, being placed back onto the floor.

Before I could say anything else, Cameron covered my eyes with his hands, confusing me, "What are you doing, Cam?" I asked.

Instead of replying, our lips fused together, slowly pulling apart, "Come with me." Cameron whispered by the skin of my neck, making me tremble.

He sat me down as what I recognised to be our dining table, "Keep your eyes closed, ill be back in a second."

As I heard Cameron footsteps leave the door, I waited for him to come back.

The delicious smell of pizza crept up my nose as Cameron walked into the dining room, my eyes still closed.

How romantic. 

I laughed.

Pizza.

"Okay! Open." Cameron smiled, holding out a large pepperoni pizza in front of me.

"You know, I should start going to New York more often." I giggled, making Cameron chuckle.

He bent down to my level on the chair and kissed me on the forehead before saying, "I love you, beautiful." 

"I love you too."

p r e s e n t  t i m e

"Kind of, yeah." I replied, sighing in the process.

"Like, how many times has he tried calling you?" Y/B/F/N questioned.

I pulled my phone out from my pocket before checking how many missed call I had from Cameron, "22."

"Okay, I mean, just read the last messages he sent to you." She insisted.

I contemplated whether doing this was a good idea or not, "Fine." 

I clicked on iMessage and read the last conversation between us,

Y/N : Cameron we need to talk about us.

Cam : Y/N, no we don't. I don't want to accept the fact that I won't be able to make up having you in my arms anymore. You make my bad days instantly better. You make me smile even when I don't want to. You don't know how much I'm going to miss your tight hugs. I want to kiss you so badly right now, but I can't because over something stupid I did.

Cam : I'm sorry baby.

Cam : I'm sorry for breaking your promise...

I felt tears prick my eyes, realising that I'm nothing without Cameron.

"I'm going to talk to him."

c a m e r o n

I sat in my room alone, on Instagram, looking at all of Y/N's recent posts because I had nothing better to do than just sit in my bed and do nothing.

She looks so happy without me...

I clicked on one picture, which was her and Y/B/F/N, sitting on the beach, eating ice cream whilst laughing.

I truly missed her so much.

As just as I was about to walk my weak body downstairs, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID,

Y/N❤️

How coincidental.

I quickly answered the call, yearning to speak to her. I mean, I've tried calling multiple times but she always seems to ignore them.

"Hey Cam," She greeted, in a tone of disappointment, to me.

"Hey Y/N, how are you doing?" I asked, almost at the point of crying because of just hearing her sweet, mellow voice.

And partly because it felt like we were strangers again.

"I'm good, and I hope you are too." She replied, the feeling of warmth embracing my heart.

She called me for a reason.

"I just wanted to call to tell you," She took in a deep breath before speaking again, "I really do miss you, and was wandering if we could maybe meet up?"

An immense smile spread across my face as my mind faded into an illusion of pure bliss and happiness.

Just knowing that she wants to speak to me again is truly surreal.

"I would love too!" I quickly said, rather excitedly, "I mean, of course." I agreed, making her giggle.

Hearing her delightful laugh again really felt like a dream.

"So, anywhere specific?" I questioned, an elated expression on my face.

"How about we just chill at mine," I could almost hear her smile through the phone, "I've missed days like that." 

"Me too," I replied, "A lot."

I heard another giggled escape her lips. 

Ugh, I just wanted to give her a hug.

"Do you want to come round now, or is that to soon?" She questioned.

"No, no, of course not. I'm on my way." I laughed at how badly I wanted to see her.

"Okay, i'll see you in a bit." She ended, "Bye."

"Bye, Y/N."

We both ended the call, but I still held the phone up to my ear, 

I love you...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Next chapter is part 2! :) 

I've pre-written it so I can put it up straight away 

hollistergal124 - follow moi for updates everyday ;)

Favourite clothing store? ☟☟☟ 

- stay classy, Em