Mumbai Juhu Beach

Neil and Radhika were walking on the beach quietly...Neil didn't knew how to explain her to be alert. Finally Radhika gave up her tongue was itching to talk

Radhika; ''So are we on a date''

Neil stopped walking and glared at Radhika; ''will you stop flirting with me...its awful''

Radhika laughed; ''You know Neil...I can only flirt with you...because you will never take it seriously...and now speak up...I know something is running in your head''

Neil; ''Chashni...you will be going to a new place...where you a have never been...the people and their behaviour would be different...I mean...sometimes your wavelength might not match...or someone might act too good with you...it all can be a sham.... You need be alert''

Radhika noticed Neil's expression...he was not clear on what he should say...he was not looking into her eyes...Radhika caught hold of his hands; ''Neil I know you want to keep me safe...and I will be ...I don't know what's troubling you but if there will be a problem...I will call you first''

Neil knew he could not explain himself but he smiled and nodded in response...Radhika took out an envelope and handed over to Neil...he gave her a questioning look...''Neil this is a 6 months writing course available in Singapore University for people working in journalism and advertising or any such fields...I had filled the application for you this your acceptance letter...Neil smiled and pulled her into a bear hug...she was the only one who understood his silence. Radhika broke the hug; ''Now don't be a baby...I know you won't be able to stay without her...and even I don't want her to be alone''

Neil; ''How can I leave Mom''

Radhika; ''You have the permission...I told her...and Neil you never thought about yourself...you have been helping aunty with Bird Song and RYTHYM for very long....you even did your masters through evening classes...take this course for your own good...Mom and dad will take care of Aunty''

Neil cupped her face; ''You are a true friend...thank you''

Radhika ; ''Most welcome...and I want to give you a suggestion...I know you will not take it but I will still say...Neil you have always been so present for Sam that she never realized the pain of your absence...sometimes please think about yourself too...give her little pain of absence so she knows what are you for her''

Neil looked at her and smiled; ''You should get an ice cream for being my best friend'' Radhika gave up...after an ice cream Neil dropped radhika home...Jai had been waiting in his car near Radhika's place to get a glimpse of her...he watched her get down from Neil's bike she chatted with Neil for a minute hugged him and went inside the building... it pinched him...she never hesitated being close

with Neil...but he couldn't do a thing as Piyali had warned him...then he thought ''end of the day I will be the one to claim the full right on you...and others will only watch''

Radhika entered her flat and found Sam chatting with Dilip in her night dress...she walked to her...''Hey that's my night dress''

Sam ; ''I know...now mine as I am wearing it...''

Radhika; ''So you are staying with me tonight''

Sam; ''No I am staying with Mala aunty...I am angry with you...I had called you at least 50 times since the evening but you didn't answer my call''

Radhika realized she had turned her phone on silent as Neil said he wanted to discuss something important; ''Sorry Sammy I forgot My phone was on silent...anyways...lots of chit chat today''

Mala; ''first go arrange your bed...which you forgot to do in the morning...you will get food only after that'' Sam laughed and Radhika made a face she quietly went inside the room to follow her Mom's order.

Samrat knew Sam was annoyed with Piyali and is staying at Radhika's place today...Piyali came to him; ''Samrat did you speak to Sam ...she is not answering my calls...I am worried''

Samrat; ''She is at Dilip's place...she will stay there tonight''

Piyali; ''Thank god I god worried...she is too careless...will speak to her tomorrow''

Samrat; ''You will not say a word...she is not careless just hungry for little affection...which you missed to give her due to your extra attention on Jai...and continuous comparison has made her stubborn and emotional...now I will handle my daughter my way...you stay out of it...''

Sam was chatting on FB...Radhika was reading...she looked at Sam ''now with whom are you so busy''

Sam; ''My dream man...who else''

Radhika felt bad for Neil...she softly spoke; ''Has he ever reciprocated your feelings''

Sam; ''Right now we are friends...when he comes to India I will share my feelings with him''

Radhika; ''When did you last see him''

Sam; ''may be around 2 yrs back...had attended a party with Dad he was there with his sister and father...it was love at first sight for me''

Radhika rolled her eyes; ''love at first sight ...rubbish''

Sam suddenly typed a wrong message...and Arjun replied with question mark...she apologized quickly and replied-'' was talking to chashni ...so made a mistake''

Arjun POV- ''Chashni...what a low standard nick name...I don't why the hell Neil is in love with this stupid girl...she doesn't even have a good taste in friends...how will she understand Neil....but my swan will be someone with a beautiful name...'' Arjun smiled and closed his eyes all he could recall was his dancing swan....he wanted her!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jai is jealous of Neil-Radhika friendship...anyone would be...But he should fear someone else...How will Arjun tolerate his best friend's bond with his love ...Sam is dreaming of Arjun...but she doesn't want to let go Neil...and Arjun...he just wants his dancing swan...even without looking at her face...but he was not aware that this dancing swan was not a simple meek girl...but a headstrong ...witty girl who will go any length for Neil and Sam...and Radhika miss practical, she does not believe in Love at first sight...but she was herself the victim of it as Arjun had already lost his heart just by watching the video...he was hunting his dancing swan...and he won't stop till he find her!!!

******************************************************************************