Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I know you must be dying to know what will Arjun do...trust me Arnav gave a suitable name Beast he was ...when it came to winning...but Beauty was about to break the first wall...and put her mark on his heart

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ney York USA

Arjun was furious not because...she fooled him but because she wasn't scared even a bit...she faced him with so much confidence that he was himself taken aback...he wanted to teach her a lesson...he should meet Anna today. Radhika settled herself in Anna's dorm..she was hesitant first because it was a luxury dorm like a 2 bhk...it was expensive to get one like that...Radhika thought of moving out but Anna made her comfortable;'' Rads...oh your full name might not come correct ...see you don't have to pay...its already done by my dad...I don't allow anyone...because they befriend me for their benefit...but I saw a truthfulness in your eyes...so make yourself comfortable...pay me what you can...and if you can't I am cool with it''

Radhika; ''You read people pretty quick''

Anna; ''Experience honey... my father is one of the biggest attorney here and my mom ...owns a fashion label...they are famous... busy perfect people...they are everything but my parents...I just have their name not their love....my sister eloped with a guy who was nowhere close to my parents status...but she is happy...she could never handle that pressure being an average daughter to extraordinary parents ...then I decided...I will be on my terms....I have met people who pretend to know you from ages...that is because of money...behind your back they are jack ass...'' Anna took a deep breath she never had spoken to anyone so much...but something about Radhika made her comfortable to her. ''tell me if I bore you''

Radhika; ''No...that's ok...I never thought I could get a friend so soon...ok let me arrange my stuff''

Anna; ''Thanks...ok you are vegan right...make yourself comfortable... kitchen is on the left...I ''ll take you to supermarket on weekend you can buy whatever you like''

Singapore

Sam and Neil had reached Singapore...Sam was looking out of the cab like a kid and smiling ...Neil was simply enjoying his lady love's happiness...suddenly Sam turned to him...Neil quickly composed himself...she knew he was watching her she ignore that and asked; ''Where am I going to stay...dad said you did all the arrangement''

Neil; ''With me'' Sam was shocked

Sam;''Neil...that's not correct...I am not comfortable...and how come dad allowed this''

Neil gave her one look ,he felt bad that she did not trust him; ''We are not going to share a room Samaira... you will have your separate room ...it's difficult to get a dorm or a university hostel here...and one more thing...you will have all your privacy I will never enter your room...and will give you all the emergency numbers so that you feel safe around me...and even after all this you don't feel safe I will get you a different flat'' Neil ended the conversation...and turned away Sam wanted to speak but his lifted his hand up gesturing her to be quite. Sam closed her eyes she had again hurt him...once they reached the building....Neil quietly paid the cab...pulled the luggage and moved towards the lift...with Sam behind her...the agent who got them the flat handed Neil two pairs of keys...Neil unlocked the flat and gave Sam a pair ...he made sure her room door 's lock were working properly....he picked his luggage and got inside his room...he locked it and fell on his back on the bed...he closed his eyes...a lone tear trickled down and fell on the bed.