Chapter 2

Chapter 2

People call me by different names...life destiny...and sometimes I am being cursed for being difficult...but problem is not with me...its with you guys...until unless I grill you don't seem to understand my worth... So enough of me...let me take you on a joy ride. I always favour the right and brave ....the course of following your heart is not easy...so let's see where these desires will take them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dilip and Mala were enjoying their morning tea....when Sam entered the house like a meteor ...she was breathing heavily Mala got worried;''Sam are you ok kid...why are so breathless...is everything ok...?''

Sam huffed puffed and replied; ''where is Radhika...aunty its important...I need to see her now...''

Dilip; ''First you sit and relax for a second...have a glass of water...Mala please get Radhika before Sam gives me a heart attack'' Mala nodded and went to check on Radhika...Radhika was happily sleeping on her stomach with her head covered and feet out of the blanket...Mala shook Radhika up...but Radhika was someone very difficult to wake up...Mala took little water and sprinkled on Radhika's face...she stretched...herself a bit...scratched her head and opened her eyes; ''Mom ...let me sleep...I don't have classes today...she again covered herself''

Mala; ''God knows what will you do after you get married ....now get up Sam is waiting for you...she all worried don't know for what reason...but come out...I will try and calm her''

Mala came out...she saw Sam still tensed chewing her nails... she caressed her hair; ''Beta relax...the kumbhakaran has just woken up...she will be out in a minute''

Radhika came out still in her night dress...Sam got up held her by shoulders and said; ''Chashni...exchange programme results are out...and you won't believe...'' Radhika was fully alert now...she was waiting for Sam to open her mouth...

Sam made a terrified face; ''Chashni you topped the list...you are going to US'' after breaking the news ...he squealed in happiness hugging Radhika....Radhika took a minute to realize it was a good news...both the girls jumped hugging each other...dilip wiped his forehead and ligthly slapped both the girls on the head....Mala was watching the two girls... she cherished their bond...Radhika pulled out of hug...what about your result...Sam lovingly cupped Radhika's face and replied...''I qualified too but I am going to Singapore but for 6 months...I don't want to stay here without you...for other 6 months I will engage myself in RTYHYM ''

Radhika smiled ; ''Did you give the good news to Uncle and Aunty...they will be proud of you''

Sam made a bored face; ''Dad yes he is happy...but Mrs Khanna...she like the toppers not the one standing at second or third position and I am fourth...so leave it...Above all I am happy that I will be back in 6 months and can have Mala aunty's food all for myself'' Sam got up and hugged Mala...she always got the affection from Mala which she dearly missed from her Mom''

Radhika; ''I am not going anywhere...I will speak to the department head and get it changed to Singapore ...plus in my absence you will take my place here and my parents will forget me''

Sam; ''Shut up...I know why are you saying this...but you are going...it's my dream too...please chasni and you always say that distance never mattered between us...Above all there is something called as Skype''

Radhika looked at Sam...they had been together since 3...they joined Doon school at the age of 7 and for next 10 yrs it was only Samaira and Radhikha for each other...all emotions came in Radhika's eyes and started pouring...Sam hugged her and turned to Mala..''Aunty today I want to have pav bhaji with lots of butter...'' Mala pinched Sam's cheek and went to the kitchen.... Sam looked at Radhika; ''Chashni go freshen up...you smell bad'' Radhika punched her stomach and went Sam joined Dilip on the dining table.