Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Destiny- you guys blame me for making your life complicated ...but the truth is your heart and mind makes everything complicated...Sam thinks her heart is with Arjun but she cannot tolerate Neil with anyone...not even with her bestie...and to add Arjun will know of his dancing swan

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehra Mansion

Nandini was having breakfast with Arnav when a man in his late 20s greeted her...she gave one nod and asked him to sit...Arnav smiled he knew old Nandini was coming back.

Nandini; ''Rana...what update do you have''

Rana; ''Radhika Mishra is off to US for a 1 yr exchange programme...she is in NYU...Arjun already met her... could not recognise her but likes her ''

Arnav and Nandini's face brightened up...Rana spoke again; ''Jai Khanna is madly in love with Radhika...they are planning their alliance once she is back''

Nandini's expression hardened; ''Jai Khanna will never get Radhika....she will become my Arjun's bride by hook or by crook...and this time I will see to it...get Hudson on line...I want all the details on Arjun-Radhika while they are in US'' Nandini spoke with so much command that Rana jumped he was already on his toes ... Arnav was little surprised...this Nandini was the old Nandini a smart and hardcore business women...and he knew she will bring Radhika in Arjun's life.

Nandini POV; 'I never refused my baby anything in this world... I will do anything for my brother's welfare ...he likes you...you will be my Arjun's bride Radhika...Jai khanna will only watch'

Nandini turned to the butler; ''Ask the driver to get the car ready...I am joining Bird Song today''

Arnav was little surprised; ''Beta are you sure...take your time there is no hurry''

Nandini; ''No Chachu...its time...I need control in my hands...I know Arjun has come to like

Radhika and once he knows her completely...he won't be able to resist her... I believe your word...she is best for him and I don't want to lose her to Khanna's ''

Arnav nodded he himself wanted Radhika to be Arjun's partner...after meeting Radhika first time 3-4 yrs back... he had made the arrangements to get all the details on her ...and whatever he got impressed him more...he had decided once Radhika was of marriageable age he would himself request her parents for her hand...and now even Nandini supported him...he knew she was hard to defeat if she used her brain...Nandini quickly dressed up and came down...Arnav joined Nandini to full fill the formalities.

NYU Campus USA

Radhika was waiting in the discussion room for her mentor mentee discussion....Arjun leisurely walked towards the table sat opposite to her and spoke; ''Hi Bunny...how is it going''

Radhika fumed at the name; ''My name is Radhika...will you please call me by my name''

Arjun; ''Only if you say sorry for bluffing me that day...that to by holding both the ears''

Radhika; ''I said sorry that day itself...no more now...call me whatever you like...and by the way I have completed the case studies...here are the solutions you can question me now'' Arjun started cross questioning Radhika...the more he questioned he concluded that she was extremely brainy and that impressed him more...he watched her speak...Radhika at times would blush due to Arjun's unblinking stare at her...Arjun enjoyed her discomfort. Arjun praised her work and gave her the new assignment for the week. She made a face and left...Arjun chuckled