Chapter 21

No one changes in a day....you cannot tame a tiger to behave like a lamb...the Tiger might like you... love you...but you challenge him and he will show his claws... Handle the Tiger in a tiger way

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singapore

It was Saturday...Sam had to go for her shoot...Agnello was ready he asked Sam to change and come fast...Sam's make up and grooming was done quickly...she started posing for the camera...after few mistakes she quickly got into the mood...she remembered what Mala told her to be her best friend...and it was helping her...Sam was posing when she saw Neil behind the camera...first surprised but then she recalled there was LAKME shoot as well....She went along with her shoot without showing her inner turmoil...Neil was somehow not happy about the whole modelling thing...he loved her and believed that she was wasting her time...but when Sam posed with male models Neil's jaw hardened...''how dare she''

Sam was not aware that she had to do the couple fashion shoot as well...but for experience she went along...Neil never removed his eyes from Sam...Sam felt he will burn her down...after the shoot they had to take a break...Sam looked in the direction of Neil he was busy with Agnello...but something caught her eye...she leaped and pushed Neil away but due her sprain she slipped...one of the lights came crashing down on Sam's leg...the broken glass pieces...went into her flesh...everyone around were shocked...Neil saw Sam's injured bleeding leg he rushed to her; ''Sammy you are bleeding...hold on everything will be fine...'' Neil was restless but he was surprised when Sam removed his hand from her and replied him; ''I am ok...don't worry...it doesn't pain that much...Jane please help me up'' Jane moved forward but Neil lifted his hand to stop her.

Neil looked at her face...she was looking down...he scooped her in his arms and walked to the car...Neil took Sam to the hospital...the doc told that she already had swelling and now these glass pieces have made it worse...she needs to take total bed rest...till her leg heals...Sam thanked the doc but when she tried to get down and walk but Neil lifts her again; ''Neil no please put me down''

Neil; ''We will fight later Sam...for now just Shut up'' Neil carried Sam but she kept her hands away from his body...he had noticed that...he made her sit in the car...and took her back to her apartment onec inside he slowly lowered her on her bed and kept a pillow under her leg.

Neil; ''I will get you something to eat''

Sam; ''I will mange...its late you should leave'' Neil turned at Sam she was still looking down...since morning not even once she looked straight into his eyes...Neil was not able to tolerate more...he cups her face and lifts her face up only to find her eyes shut again...and tears streaming down he lowered himself; ''Open your eyes Sammy...look at me please''

Sam; ''Neil leave...I don't want to hurt you anymore...being with me will only give pain...please go...I want to be alone''

Neil; ''Will you open your eyes...please Sammy...I love you madly...hurting you is killing me...please look at me'' Sam opened her eyes and looked at Neil...he found pain regret in her light eyes...Neil touched his forehead to Sam's ; ''I missed you...Sammy...''

Sam; "I missed you and I still care for you...but you should leave Neil I want to be alone...please go'' Sam turned her face away...Neil threw her bag in the corner and left.

Destiny; ''Sam was always compared to Jai which made her indecisive about herself...she found unconditional support in Neil and Radhika she could ask them anything and they would happily do it...but now she feels guilty of hurting Neil...she has gone back being little Samaira...who hid in corners to hide her pain...What more should I do for these people...