Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Mumbai- Colaba Railway Officers colony

Radhika ; ''Ma ...I am leaving...need to submit my admission form today....Sam is also waiting downstairs''

Mala; ''Ok but what about your breakfast....you are turning careless ...and why is Sam waiting downstairs ...call her up''

Radhika was about to speak when Sam interrupted; ''Aunty here I am ...what's for breakfast...I am hungry...'' Radhika made a face; ''What you didn't eat anything at your place...'' Sam huffed and after a minute of silence said; ''Breakfast of bro's choice...so I didn't eat ...you know'' Radhika smiled and said; ''Stop whining...you always get what you want...and now get your butt moving need to submit these forms today... it's our final year of graduation...plus we have to apply for exchange programme as well''

Mala gave Sam a paratha roll...and Sam's eyes shined with happiness...she hugs Mala; ''love you aunty...'' Mala ; ''love you too beta...drive safety''. Radhika and Sam left on Sam's bike...they were happily enjoying the ride...when two guys started following them passing lewd comments at ...Sam started cursing them ...Radhika thought for a moment and whispered something in Sam's ear...she understood she drove as per Radhika's instruction...Radhika started pretending that she was frightened ...she wiped the imaginary sweat from her forehead...Sam fumbled with the bike a bit to show her fake nervousness...guys thought the girls were scared to hell ...and will not confront them...they followed the girls blindly making weird gestures and when they stopped they realized they were at a Police Station....A constable standing outside understood the situation easily....

Romeos were nicely welcomed.... they got nicely bashed by the police and got locked up...the constable congratulated the girls on their intelligence ...

Girls reached their college and quickly parked... they Ran towards the admission office...Sam looked at the queue; ''Chashni we are so dead...'' Radhika gave a glance and turned; ''You know that body builder standing in the corner...'' Sam turned; ''Ewe ...No Radhika not again...'' Radhika pushed Sam ...Sam walked like a model towards a tall bouncer like guy....she smiled broadly at him and said softly ; ''Hey Rajat...how are you?'' Rajat's eyes popped out; Sam ...the most happening girl of the batch was talking to him...he responded twisting his muscles and pumping air into his chest...to impress Sam ....''Sam...oh I am so happy...you know I had promised 2 kgs ladoos in hanuman temple ...if you would speak to me once in this Bachelor studies'' Sam kept smiling ...but inside her head; 'dumbo...hanumanji himself is celibate...why will he help you getting a girl....you should offer those ladoos to Radhika '. Radhika was hiding behind the wall covering her mouth to subdue her laughter....

Sam; ''Rajat...you are a student leader here...need small help...can you please submit mine and my friend's forms...its last day today plus we have to apply for student exchange programme as well and its so hot and the queue is long ''

Rajat was watching Sam like an Idiot; ''Sure why not... anything for you ...I will be back in 10 min and give you the receipts...till then you enjoy this cold drink..'' Rajat left to submit the forms and Sam took a deep breath...she pressed her jaw it had started paining... smiling for so long....she thought 'Radhika you will give me an ice cream treat today for this drama' Rajat came back as if he had just lifted world cup for India and handed over the receipts to Sam...'' Sam your work done...let me know if any other help is required...I am always there for you'' Radhika almost fainted hearing that....Sam smiled and replied; ''Sure will...you are a good man...I will vote for you...once you decide to contest the elections '' she waved buy to him and ran off...she came to Radhika who was standing there in a serious expression...Sam gave one angry look...and the both bursts out in a roaring laughter....