Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Hi folks...sometimes we think that giving everything to loved ones means love...no sometimes it means spoiling them...I am a mix of ups and downs and both are need to grow strong in the life...and when such people lose something they want desperately...there are chances of them going astray.....well enough of me...let's move forward

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika was tired of Jai's calls...he was now pestering her... he had nothing sensible to talk...sometimes she would just let the phone buzz without answering...Anna made sure Radhika takes complete rest...it was Saturday Anna asked Radhika to take a nap and she will go the super market to pick few things...Radhika went to her room and slept off...the medicines still had the effect ...Anna was ready to leave she opened the door and found Arjun standing...she spoke; ''Arjun please leave her alone ...give her sometime...she will be fine...and right now she is sleeping....''

Arjun; ''I will not disturb her...can I see her...I will leave after that''

Anna nodded and showed him Radhika's room...a known smiled covered Arjun's face when he watched his sleeping beauty...her mid night black hairs were spread across the pillow...Arjun slowly kept his hands on either side of Radhika he took one look at her face her eyes her cute nose and her lips...gently bend down and kissed her forehead...and while doing this he closed his eyes... he was affected by the touch of her skin...Anna was shocked...she didn't knew radhika had grown so badly on ARjun's heart....when Arjun walked out of the room Anna whispered; ''you like her''

Arjun; '' Like???? No.... I am mad about her...''

Anna; ''don't ruin her...she is a good girl...''

Arjun; ''She is mine Anna...good bad I don't care...let me know if she needs something...and I want her to quit that job at the bakery ...convince her or I will do it my way...which neither you nor she will like.'' Arjun left.... Anna crashed on the sofa thinking...''I have to stop Arjun ....how will fragile Radhika handle mad Arjun''

Khanna Residence Mumbai

Piyali was having tea with Samrat...she had been restless for quite a few days...Samrat noticed her disturbed expression; ''What wrong Piyali?'' Piyali looked at him and said; ''I am worried about Jai''

Samrat; ''What about him''

Piyali; ''Radhika...what else...she has turned into an obsession for him...I am scared...if Radhika refused him he might turn violent''

Samrat thought for a moment; ''I always asked you not to fulfil all his wishes but you never paid heed to my words...now he is out of our hands...he believes his demands are just...remember one thing...Radhika will not be forced to accept Jai...and I will see what I can do to handle him. Also, wanted to tell you as you were not in office...Nandini is the new Chairperson of Birdsong ..Arnav Mehra has transferred all his rights and Powers to her'' Piyali was shell shocked....Nandini...she was engage to Samrat once...but Samrat broke off and married Piyali...she must have come to trouble them.

Singapore University Campus .

Neil after finishing his classes went near the car and stood there waiting for Sam...after some time he saw Sam coming out...laughing and hanging around a guy's neck...Neil smiled and turned his back to Sam...he quickly got into the car next to the driver and started playing with his phone. Sam wanted to make Neil jealous so she pretended being over friendly but it backfired...Neil seemed to be least interested...and the guy Sam was hanging around was trying to be over friendly now...she excused herself and quickly got into the car and they drove of to their flat...once inside Neil place his stuff on the table and took off his watch...he was about to take his t-shirt...but when he turned around he found Sam standing with full angry expression with her hands on her hip...Neil raised an eyebrow'; ''What?''