Chapter 29

Love makes you happy secure...it teaches you to trust your heart....but love sometimes comes with a bundle of insecurities...stay alert

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mehra Mansion, Mumbai India

Arnav came to the Dining table all happy and humming....Nandini...was looking at ARnav all surprised; ''Chachu all ok right''

Arnav; ''Arjun called....he called me dad we spoke for 1 hr...he said the girl he loves made him do that''

Nandini smiled ...tears filled her eyes looking at Arnav so happy after years; ''so finally beast has completely fallen for beauty...God answered your 4 yr old wish chachu....Radhika Arjun are together''

Arnav; ''Nandini...I want them married...my son's happiness lies in Radhika...and I will give him Radhika come what may...I don't want any hurdle''

Nandini smiled; ''Chachu....trust me...Arjun will get Radhika...this is my promise...I will not let anyone come between them...'' Nandini had a strange determination in her eyes

Arnav; ''Nandu I want my daughter to be happy too''

Nandini closed her eyes: ''Chachu I am happy...I got you and ARjun ...I don't need anyone'' Arnav silently made a prayer...

Destiny; ''No Nandini...the one you need will be infront of you soon''

USA

Radhika was in the campus... Natalya came to her radhika avoided her ....Natalya held her hand; ''Please tell me where is Ario....Em is not telling me anything''

Radhika; ''What am I ...lost and found bureau....and how can you expect me to help after what you guys tried to do with me''

Natalya ; ''Please ...he is been missing since that day...Arjun has done this...you don't know how dangerous he is''

Radhika could not take anything negative on Arjun...she warned Natalya; ''Not a word against my Arjun...and I don't trust you...leave''

Natalya; ''Em is expecting his child she needs him'' Radhika froze but she didn't wanted to show Natalya that it affected her; ''Not my problem'' she walked off Radhika called arjun he had started working full time...his exams and semesters were over...only ceremony was pending...Arjun smiled ;''Hi Bunny...tell me''

Radhika; ''want to meet you as early as possible''

Arjun ; ''fine love....will pick you after your working hours at the library''

Arjun messaged Radhika after reaching campus, she came out and greeted him with a hug; ''My shift at store starts in an hour...and I have something important to speak''

Arjun; ''Ok baby...lets have a cup of coffee...and then I will drop you '' Once in the coffee shop Radhika came straight to the point; ''Where is Ario...and don't lie'' Arjun wiped his face leaned on th chair and looked into Radhika eyes...Radhika watched at his posture and his smile He resembled a king who ruled the world...someone powerful majestic...Natalya was right he was very dangerous....Arjun smiled and answered; ''Still alive ....now don't ask the reason ....he tried touching you'' Arjun was angry recalling the past event...Radhika kept his hand Arjun; ''Tiger I am safe...pls let him go for me...and no one can touch me till I have you...''

Arjun; ''No''

Radhika; ''Em is expecting....what is fault of that unborn kid...Arjun never punish the innocent...''

Arjun; ''Fine...What will I get in return''

Radhika whispered; ''you already have me...what more should I give you'' Arjun kept the tip...extended his hand Radhika took it he pulled her close...''Only for you...'' Radhika gave him a broad smile...; ''I know...thanks''