Chapter 19

Never say Never- Arjun Mehra never believed in love and was sure it will never happen to him...but it happened and turned him mad for a girl who was not interested ...lesson...don't challenge destiny... fight but don't boast

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khanna Residence

Jai was packing is his stuff...he called his agent and asked him to book the tickets for US...he was desperate to meet Radhika...Jai's travel agent called and told him that total cost of to and fro would be close 1 Lac and he should do the payment by eod...Jai asked him to go ahead and book he will make the payment in a hour...Jai kept Radhika's pic in his wallet ...he locked his suit case kept it aside when he heard his fathers' voice; ''where do you think you are going''

Jai; ''US I want to meet Radhika''

Samrat; ''You didn''t think about meeting your sister but you are dying to meet her friend wow! So proud of you''

Jai; ''Anything else

Smarat: '' She has not accepted your proposal...and good if she doesn't ...her life would be spoiled''

Jai; ''I will leave her no choice...she will accept my proposal...now if you are done...I have to go''

Samart; ''You cannot leave India...your salary account has been freeze and Nandini has filed and FIR against you for forgery in Bird Song...you need to be present till matter is resolved...I had to submit your passport to keep you out...otherwise you would have been arrested...now think how should we solve this'' Samart left the room and Jai huffed in anger. Nandini played well

USA

Radhika had got good money as a part of her stipend...being an assistant in library was also helping her but she needed another job to support herself since going to bakery was no use Aliza no more needed her...she might hire her but that would be an extra burden on Aliza...but still Radhika decided to meet Aliza every Saturday...she had asked her friends and classmates about part time job ...Radhika got ready and left for her classes...she finished her classes...one of her Senior Natalya...told her that there was a café near the campus they needed a waitress...Radhika decided to take the job...Cole had seen Radhika talking to Natalya she walked to Radhika after Natalya left....Radhika greeted her with a hug; ''What was that girl telling you...''

Radhika; '' nothing important...are you free''

Cole; ' yes I will drop you back home in my car and that girl is a bad company'' Radhika nodded and went along with her...Cole dropped Radhika home and called Anna she told about Natalya's talking to Radhika ....Anna was worried now...Natalya was Ario's friend...he hated Arjun and Arjun loved Radhika...first he won't prefer Radhika interacting with Natalya...and second...Ario was waiting to hit Arjun...and Radhika was the softest spot...Anna knew talking to Radhika was no point...she believed world to be a good place...its better Arjun knows about it...Radhika had thought about what Cole said...but then decided t o take the job up till she gets the better one...

Singapore

Sam got ready for her classes...she got into the elevator...it stopped at 4th floor ...Sam's heart stopped...Neil entered the elevator he gave her a cold look and turned away...Sam gulped her pain...once they reached the ground floor Sam moved towards her car...but her ankle twisted and she fell down...Sam rubbed her ankle and tried to get up ....but it got sprained ....she took the support of the wall when a hand came to help her...she felt good thinking it must be Neil but when she looked up it was driver.... Neil was standing at a distance with his back to her talking on his phone...Sam closed her eyes in pain...Sam thanked the diver but decided to help herself...she took the wall support and got..she limped to her car and drove off.