Chapter 47

One person's wrong can unleash a devil of hatred sorrow...pain and lot more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was not keeping well for a week now ....she would get tired easily....work and Jai's intentions were taking toll on her...she kept worrying about Neil's safety....she just wanted jai to realize his mistake...but there were no positive signs of Jai improving...Sam was in her cabin in Rhythm....she had leaned on the chair with her eyes closed...she just wanted a miracle happen which would set everything in place ...Prerna walked in and said something but found no reaction from Sam...she quietly moved next to her and caressed her head; ''baby you need rest...you are overworking yourself ...you look all worn out...go see a doctor''

Sam; ''Mom I am fine...was just taking a nap....''

Prerna; ''Ok go home ...its an order...and I have fixed your appointment with the doctor and you are going ...that's final''

Sam smiled and hugged Prerna ; ''As you wish madam'' Sam greeted Prerna and left for home

Neil had come back home to get a file he had missed taking with him...he kept on searching in the cupboard...he was throwing everything on the bed...and finally he got his file....in his attempt of the search a diary had fallen out...Neil was about to check it ....but a sudden call prevented him to check on to it....he quickly picked up the file along with the diary and walked out

Mehra Mansion

Nandini and Sid were getting married today....they kept it simple it was a court marriage followed by a temple wedding... Arjun got ready in a tuxedo...he was happy yet annoyed...Nandini was moving out with Sia....Arjun 's brain was still working on last minutes plan to stop them...he walked to Nandini's room...she was dressed in a red saari and was busy putting a red bindi on her forehead...Arjun walked to her took her hands and kissed them; ''I will miss you''

Nandini caressed his face; '' I am here...we will see each other daily...I will never leave you ''

Arjun hugged Nandini tight and looked around for SIa....who was busy painting her lips red...Nandini huffed all tired; ''Now she wants to wear make up....Sid will kill me''

Arjun smiled and lifted Sia; ''Baby beautiful girls don't need make up...''

Sia; ''so Radhika aunty and Mom are not beautiful'' Nanidini smiled and Arjun rolled his eyes at her cute question

Arjun; ''No they are ....why are you saying this''

Sia; ''because Mom is wearing binidi...lipstick...kajal...and Radhika aunty was wearing red lipstick last time when she came'' Arjun gave up....he finally spoke; ''Ok you are more beautiful ...and you don't need it ok....now lets go'' Sia smiled when Arjun wiped her face and ran to her mother....Radhika's name brought a smile on Arjun's face ... he took a deep breath and walked out....

Radhika was getting ready to attend Nandini's wedding....Arnav and Arjun both had invited her ...Mala was helping her in tugging a beautiful pink saree ...she gave Radhika a natural but beautiful look....Mala took two steps back; ''Who will save Arjun now''

Radhika rolled her eyes; ''MOM! What got into you... Ok tell me who use to save dad when you use to dress like this...''

Mala; ''Samrat...who else...your dad would get all nervous ,his hands would shiver to give a flower to his own wife....Oh he was hopeless''

Radhika laughed holding her stomach...Mala did some last touch ups and said; ''Radhika you are my most precious possession....remember...your parents are living for you take care of your self'' Radhika saw a kind of worry in her mother's eyes she hugged Mala tight and pecked her cheek.... ''Ma I will always remember that''