Chapter 36

Do you know the meaning of Sorry and Thank you....they are magic words...they can meant worst situation...and bring a smile on the faces....Sorry means you know your mistake...and will never repeat and thanks...this means ..blessed to have you & your help...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Radhika did not meet or answer Arjun's calls for a week....Sam kept on warning her but she was stubborn....Arjun reached her store and called her again....she disconnected...this was enough...he got out of his car....Barged into the store and went directly to Deepak...the guy was slightly frightened; ''Deepak call Radhika now'' Deepak asked Radhika to come to main desk once she was there... she was shocked ...Arjun moved close towering her caught her hand...and turned to Deepak..''She is taking rest of the time off'' Arjun dragged her out...despite her protest...he knew there was no point taking her to his apartment as Neil was there...he took her to a different place....which she had never visited....his new apartment which he recently bought as a part of his investment....Arjun locked the door after moving in and then pulled her close...''How dare you ignore me''

Radhika retorted ; ''How dare you force me'' Arjun always loved her anger...she was never scared...she faced him with guts... he smiled and leaned to kiss her but she pushed him back; ''don't ....I don't want this...mind your limits''

Arjun; ''Bunny don't fight...come to me or I will come to you'' Radhika was still huffing in anger...Arjun moved close to her..hugged her from back and kissed her neck....''I love you...why you had to tease me this way...''

Radhika moved out of his arms and angrily replied; ''so if I do this again you will force yourself on me...do I have a dignity or I am just an object Arjun...please drop me home...because I don't want to be here with you''

Arjun cupped her cheeks; ''Tell me what should I do to make you smile''

Radhika moved his hands away; ''Stay away from me''

Arjun ; ''because I am possessive...or because I kissed you in a maddening way''

Radhika; ''No ...because you said you punished me....you are not my master...I gave you my heart my trust my honesty....did I ever question your deeds...I just wanted your attention...I came there to see you....and you showed me my place....a slave who will have to follow you....and if I don't you will crush me''

Arjun turned her around....she was hurt...she removed his hands from her body and moved to the door....Arjun walked to the door and locked her; ''Bunny...I don't care what you think...you promised yourself to me...now you can't leave''

Radhika; ''and in return ...I asked respect love...which you gave me as a payback...tell me Arjun all that care concern and softness was just a show.... to get my consent...?''

Arjun kissed her cheek; ''You are too angry...I wish could tell you what are you for me...fine I will drop you home come...''

Radhika; ''No I will go on my own....just stay away'' Radhika left Arjun standing in that hall... he was mad ...he never thought she would react this way...

Arjun drove off to his apartment his mind for still playing Radhika's words...he was restless...he could not stand her anger or annoyance....but he couldn't help himself he was possessive...and he cannot change that...Radhika's final exams were near and he didn't wanted to bother her much...Arjun entered the apartment and found Sam-Neil enjoying moments together ...he smiled and quietly moved to his library...Arjun crashed on the chair and closed his eyes...a drop trickled and made its way to the floor...