Chapter 32

Friendship is a bigger relationship than love as love can sometimes be an obsession... madness but friendship is only about sharing...cherish your friends

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika freshened up went to Neil's room...she was about to ...but it was open she walked in and found it in dark...Neil was sitting on his bed holding his head...Radhika walked to him she pulled his hands off his face; ''Neil...what's wrong''

Neil; ''I gave you pain Sorry...but he is not good for you...''

Radhika wiped his tears ; ''I asked Arjun to leave ...I cannot hurt you'' a tear escaped Radhika's eyes and Neil grabbed it; ''You love him...but you are my baby..how can I let you take a wrong step...Radhika I had no one other than Mom in the name of family...but then mala aunty dilip uncle and you came in my life....I care for you the same way as I would have cared for my blood...do you doubt my feelings?''

Radhika hugged Neil; ''Neil don't be crazy...I can never doubt you....no one doubts their family.....I asked him to leave for now...but I promise you....one day you will believe his love...letting go someone who loves you unconditionally is stupidity''

Neil smiled caressed her head; ''4 months your session ends...I am trusting you and leaving you in New York promise me you will not continue this relationship''

Radhika; ''I promise...not to meet him and let him close...but I can't promise you the end...because you will have to give him a chance....for me...''

Neil; ''Why do you care for my opinion then...go you are free''

Radhika held his forefinger like a kid; ''I got Arjun few months back...and I love him to death...I have you for around 15yrs...think about the affection for you...you are my family how can I hurt you...even my parents will only be convinced if you give green signal...I need you''

Neil turned to look at Radhika she was holding his finger...and looking down Neil felt few drop on his hand ....he gave her an arm hug ;''You are impossible....I am in US for 2 months for Sam's shoot...don't break my trust and stay in your limits....fine I will give him a chance''

Radhika hugged him and looked around; ''Where is Sam...''

Neil; ''We broke off

Radhika turned Neil around; ''Neil....you broke off for me...are you crazy...she is your life''

Neil'; ''Not for you...she could never trust me...she thinks you and me we have a relationship...dam it disgusts me to even speak this...and this is because Jai told her this''

Radhika; ''Sam can never think wrong about you and me....she just said that so you give Arjun a chance and Neil I know your temper too...if you hurt her you will have it from me...wait here ...I will come back'' Radhika went directly to Sam's room and kept knocking the door ...Sam answered she looked ghostly....Sam looked at Radhika ....and went Inside the room...Radhika followed and closed the door; ''Sammy what's wrong...?''

Sam turned hugged Radhika and broke down....she cried screaming her pain; ''Neil asked me to leave....he hates me....'' Radhika patted her till Sam's screams reduced to sobs...Radhika gave her water; ''do you think...I and Neil are involved''

Sam; ''No....I am sorry it was just my anger when he spoke bad about bhai....I just wanted his undivided attention ...I was provoking him...I was insecure...I was never anybody's world...Dad's world was bird song...he loved me but not the way he loved BS... Mom she had her precious son....I just had Neil...who loved me...and now I just have emptiness''