Chapter 52

My Last Quote- The Happily ever after ???

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was smiling looking at ARjun –Radhika performing the rituals....Neil came and stood by her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder....''Mrs Neil Melhotra what are thinking''

Sam smiled sweetly; ''Just recalling our wedding.....I felt so happy that day....and now I see same happiness on CHashni's face''

Neil; ''Yes they both are happy...and that makes me happy too....'' Neil looked at Sam for a second...and then lovingly spoke; ''Can we go for a second honeymoon''

Sam looked at Neil with a smile; ''Neil.....everyday is a honeymoon with you....but if you say yes'' Neil gently moved his palm from her shoulder towards her waist and pinched it ...making Sam jump but she composed herself...and just looked sideways to hide her blush...she quickly detached herself from Neil and moved towards the mandap to get Radhika and ARjun as the rituals were over... Sam helped Radhika and took her to the dias with Arjun ....the dias was dawned with chairs like thrones....and the background had white silken curtain with refelection of beautiful blue lights....giving the appreace as if the king and queen of water world are seated ...

The guests one by obe congratulated the newly weds.... Neil kept on making weired gestures at Sam...and she kept blushing.....Radhika made a lip movement and Neil understood he walked towards them and hugged Arjun and slowly gave Radhika a choco bar.....Radhika smiled and quickly took... making Arjun frown and Sam chuckle ......Radhika quickly finished the bar and gave a satisfied look....Sam wishpered in her ear; ''Don't burp Chashni....guests will run away''

Radhika smiled; ''will burp in night...when Arjun will be full mood'' Sam blinked and then laughed covering her mouth....

After all the guests left it was time for Radhika to say bye to her parents....she hugged her Mom and dad....Radhika asked her parents to take care of themselves....Dilip gave Radhika's hand in Arjun and said; ''Nandini ji promised me that Radhika will be accepted as the daughter in Mehra house....I belived her but more than that I believed you....take care of her''

Arjun; ''I will and thank you papa''

Neil gave Radhika a big box of chocolates cupped her face and said; ''keep smiling Birdie''

Arjun Radhika left in a beautifully decorated merecedes which Arnave gifted his new daughter and today Rana decided to be their driver.....Radhika was emotional....Arjun held her hand and squeezed it gently ; ''I know you worry for your parents...but they are now mine too'' Radhika gave him a thankful smile....

Nandini welcomed Radhika with all rituals .....Radhika stepped in as Radhika Arjun Mehra ....Sia clapped when Nandini welcomed Radhika.....Radhika smiled....Nandini did the remaining rituals she made radhika comfortable....Sia kept staring at the new member getting all the attention....Sid pecked her cheek; ''What's wrong my girl...she is you mami....Mamu's wife''

Sia; ''like mom is yours''

Sid; ''yes....you are turning smart....go say hello''

SIa; ''will mamu love me likebefore''

Arjun took Sia from Sid...; ''You are Mamu's favorite ....and you always will be special....and even Mami will love you go say hello''

Sai walked to Radhika and stood at a distance and forwarding her arm ; ''hello''

Radhika; ''Give a hug to your mami....'' Sia looked at Nandini ...Nandini nodded....sia went close and gave a doubtful smile...Radhika closed her arms around Sia and pecked her....Sia finally smiled and hugged Radhika; ''Mami you will play with me like mamu''