Chapter 18

Have you ever wondered why are some people so loved and others are not even noticed...well because these few loveable folks never allowed the child in their heart to die while growing up...we all have one child hidden in us but with time we forget that child...Radhika was one of them she was matured yet childish and this was the reason ...she could make friends easily....so be a kid at times...try new things...some goof ups can actually bring smile to your face

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Arjun took Radhika on a long drive...Radhika let her hair lose to enjoy the wind...Arjun watched her in the mirror...he was happy that she was smiling....and moreover she was trying to trust him again...now he should control his anger and possessiveness...he was in his dreams about his future when Radhika suddenly jerked him; ''Stop...stop..stop''

Arjun; ''Are you ok''

Radhika; ''yes...I will sit facing backwards...my back to yours''

Arjun blinked..he was seriously in love with a nut case; ''Bunny that's dangerous...now be a good girl and get back to your place''

Radhika; ''I am not a good girl and I didn't give you a choice...I told you that I am doing it...'' She quickly sat facing back...Arjun took off his jacket and tied her waist to his...Radhika chuckled...Arjun started driving he was driving very slow...Radhika kept quiet for few minutes then spoke; ''I didn't knew that you were previously a bullock cart driver...if I run beside your bike I will be faster...can you please stop insulting such a beautiful machine''

Arjun rolled his eyes and increased the speed, Radhika; ''yoooohoooooo'' Arjun smiled broadly...yes this is what beautiful is...and she was the most beautiful girl in his life...after a good bike ride...Arjun took her to a hyper market and asked her to buy whatever she needs to treat him...she made a fec....They drove back to her dorm..she hopped down and gave him a thankful smile; ''thank you I needed this outing''

Arjun; ''Any time Bunny...are going to bakery tomorrow''

Radhika; ''Yes now don't be a stalker again...I hate when you do that ...why do you have to fall for me''

Arjun; ''I can't help it...I never wanted to...but you are something else...I can't stop myself from loving you...and will always love you''

Radhika with little fear; ''And when I break your heart you will abduct me...right'' Arjun found fear in her beautiful brown eyes...he smiled; ''Bunny...I don't like fear in your eyes...and regarding my heart....you will accept my love...before this year ends...I will win your heart...this is a promise...now Time for my treat...I am hungry'' Radhika was irritated...he still remembered about treat ...she helplessly nodded .

Radhika after thinking for some time prepared vegetable biryani...for ARjun...he smiled widely...folded his sleeves....and started; ''ummm....Bunny this is the best biryani I have ever had...'' Arjun had two plates...Radhika went inside to get water for him...she could not believe that she prepared something good...she tasted it and was shocked...Radhika came running to ARjun...he was still hogging she held his hand; ''Arjun its not good...its pathetic...its too spicey...why are you eating it...just to keep my heart''

Arjun smiled; ''No...because after 12 yrs...someone cooked for me not as a job...and don't say it's bad...I loved it...now let me eat''

Radhika ; ''No its not good...you will fall sick...I will cook for you again...but leave this please'' Arjun smiled patted her cheek; ''I loved it...and its nice...and about you treating me again...Bunny...you will cook for me all your life...'' Radhika rolled her eyes...''If you planning to make me cook all my life...hire a doctor because your life will be spent in a wash room then'' Arjun smiled wished her for night and left