Chapter 44

I am good at mathematics and I pay you back with interest ....so watch your deeds

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun made Neil undergo test that night itself...and since he was a powerful man...getting reports early wasn't an issue....but reports angered him... someone was feeding arsenic to Neil...a slow poison...Arjun was about to burst...he dialled Rana; ''Where is Jai right now''

Raja; ''At a pub... he will leave in half an hour''

Arjun; ''Fine keep an eye I am coming''

Jai had left Sam's reception earlier as the attack made him nervous and scared ...he knew who ever it was that person was there in the party he just wanted to get out of there...but little did he knew that fear had fallen in love with him

Arjun reached the parking of the pub...it was 11:30 not many vehicles were there he bribed the security and waited for Jai to come to his car...Jai arrived singing some song...he was trying to unlock his car...when Arjun signalled his people...they covered their faces with mask...and suddenly Jai was pinned to the ground with his hands tied behind his back...a masked man punched his face so hard that it broke his upper lip... before Jai could understand ...he saw a car approaching him with a very high speed...and the way he was being pinned looked as if the wheels were moving forward to ram his head below them...Jai could feel his end near...he closed his eyes ...but after few seconds he could feel the car speeding away he opened his eyes and noticed that there was no one around...his hands were free....Jai got up rubbed his forehead...he was about to move when a speeding bike threw him in the air... Jai winced in pain holding his leg...he turned and saw the bike waiting... and what made him shiver were two angry eyes...watching him behind that helmet the rider threw a paper at him ...and drove off....Jai lifted the crumbled paper....there was a note... 'This is my Last warning....one more wrong....and you will be dead'

Arjun removed the helmet and jacket and gave it to Rana... ''keep an eye on him...I want to know everything about him'' He walked and got inside his car ...Arjun's POV ... 'Jai khanna I wanted to break you bones for Radhika...but if my doubt is confirmed on Neil...I will kill you'

Arjun wanted to calm his head...he dialled Radhika; ''Where are you''

Radhika; ''I am with Sam.... There are still some guests ... plus my parents have left ...now stop asking and come''

Arjun smiled she knew him so well...she understood he was upset and answered all questions before even he could asked....Arjun reached the venue with Neil....Neil took a promise that Arjun won't disclose anything to Sam ... Arjun agreed...but he knew Radhika should know... the party was in full swing and only the young brigade remained...they were dancing like mad... Sam was rubbing her palms as Neil had been missing for more than an hour....Sam watched Neil walking towards her smiling....Neil pulled Sam into a hug... he feared her safety too... Radhika watched Neil's body language ... she knew him a little too well....but before she could question him....Arjun pulled her for a dance....he lifted her hand to wrap it around his neck...and his arm around her waist...he started his slow movements losing himself into her eyes...but he just ignored his sister's warning...some one really jealous of them clicked a picture... a message made Arjun realized he should not be so close to her ...he said something in her ear.... And changed the partners quickly.... One of the girls who was a daughter of a famous business tycoon ....had clicked the picture....she moved to the corner to upload with a caption...Arjun Mehra's new adventure....she was smiling evily on her deed but before she could succeed her phone was smashed on the floor...the girl hissed in anger and lifter her arm to hit Hukum Singh who had been on duty to protect Radhika...but before she could do that Arjun held her arm and twisted it..; ''look honey just stay away from my life....because I am a little more adventurous than you think... out last stint together....I recorded it ...would you like me to premier the movie....online...''