Chapter 48

I test but I don't fail the one who tires...and does right

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Radhika and ARjun's engagement preparation were in full swing...Sam was helping Arjun and Neil had ordered GLitz designer to design exclusive outfits for his Chashni...he wanted her to be best... Arjun's happiness had no limits he called his friends in US and gave them the news....they promised to fly down for the wedding...Nandini was doing everything to make all functions perfect...Sid supported her and Arnav... he was happy having chocolates with Sia...he had completely given up office...Arjun and Nandini were now managing Mehra group completely...

Radhika was checking the outfits what Neil had sent they were 5 of them and she had to select on for the engagement...she was confused and angry...Mala smiled looking at her daughters comical expression; ''What's wrong pick any they are just too good.....looking at these dresses I wish it was me in your place''

Radhika; ''Mom Neil is spending too much....I asked Sam to interfere...but she just saved her neck stating its between me and Neil...and that dumb guy is not listening to me''

Dilip who heard this came and put an arm around Radhika; ''you call him your adoptive dad...Neil is so happy and involved in theses arrangements... if you refuse he might feel bad....he never behaved like an outsider....respect his love dear''

Radhika; ''I do papa....but'' Radhika sentence died when she found Neil at the door with a frown on his face...Radhika gulped....Mala smiled and pulled Dilip out of the room... Neil walked towards Radhika...she quickly picked up a pillow and kept between them... ''look I can explain....so just listen to me before punching me''

Neil pulled his jacket rolled his sleeves ...glared at her snatched the pillow and held her ear; people grow with passing years but you are one who is losing her brain with each passing day...what did you think hearing your stupid words I will be emotional....will feel bad...and think that you don't consider me family...then you are fool...when one goes wrong its family's job to bring them on the right path..''

Radhika; ''Leave my year or I will be wearing single earring all my life'' Neil left it and Radhika hugged him... ''Love you AD''

Neil; ''I love you too little one....ok now something important....where ever you go...you need to go with Hukum Singh and keep me and Arjun posted....and follow this seriously ....please...''

Radhika; ''Will you be my GPS for life''

Neil; ''Yes ....now tell me which one did you chose....'' Radhika made a confused face....Neil picked up peach outfit with beautiful stone work.... ''this is final...wedding attire is getting ready'' Neil left Radhika alone but before he walked out of the room he looked back ...he had a kind of worry on his face ....his sixth sense was giving him negative signals....he just walked off ''

Radhika dialled Arjun and ordered him to take her on a date....Arjun smiled and got ready....after an hour he waited under her flat Radhika came down all dressed up Arjun smiled at her hopping and they drove off fro their first date as an official couple....Arjun took Radhika to beach and a restaurant...but he wasn't satisfied as he could not get close to her Arjun took Radhika back to his flat and locked the door...he pulled her in his arms...; ''Now just a month more....and you will struggle to breathe''

Radhika looked wide eyed then smiled ; ''Oh really....I guess it would be other way around...you running all over Mehra Mansion pleading everyone to save you from me'' Arjun rolled on the floor hearing her....Radhika tickled him more....Arjun pulled her over him and rolled her over....moving his hand gently under her top....brushing her skin gently his hand moved up but stopped close to her bra strap...Arjun looked into her eyes she smiled back at him giving him her acceptance ....Arjun hid his face in the crook of her neck inhaling deeply....Radhika tilted her neck granting him more access....her fingers moved into his locks holding him tightly to her....Arjun's lips parted and started planting wet kisses on her neck....which started soft but turned hungry ...his grip on Radhika turned tight and he lifted her up and made her sit on his lap...Arjun moved her thick hairs from her face and lifted her chin up....she looked beautiful...with all the blush ....Arjun pulled her close; ''Did I scare you Bunny''