Chapter 6

Chapter 6

When people don't value me I enjoy playing pranks on them...that pranks are the test I put you through...and then I pull you back to the right path...so Arjun was coming close to meet someone ...who will compel him to change the course of his life

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JFK Airport USA

As the announcement for landing was made on the JFK airport...Radhika quickly fastened her belt ...she was all exited...it was a stepping stone of her dreams...this one year in NYU will help her enhance her resume....she always wanted to make some a for herself and this one year she will do that. After all the formalities she came out...took a cab for her temporary accommodation provided by the university...she had 15 days to find herself one.

Khanna residence

Jai was irritated when Radhika refused his offer to accompany her to the airport...why didn't she refuse Neil...why he had to be there with her always...even yesterday at the airport...he had gone there and stood at a distance to watch her...Neil again hugged her tight...why was his hand there on her waist...why didn't she remove it...why Neil had to touch her face to say a simple bye ...she was his only his...and Neil he always came in between...Neil claimed to love Sam..then why he always tried to keep him away from Radhika...Jai had decided after this one year he will make Radhika his forever...and this time he was least concern about anybody's opinion.

Sam was packing her stuff ...she was still sad...she wipe her nose every now and then...Samrat was watching this for long he came to her and gently tapped her shoulder...''Sam...it's just an year...you guys will be together again.''

Sam smiled ....wiped her face and replied; ''I know dad...but when were in hostel ...away from our family ...we were family to each other...and it's just not for Radhika...I am going away from all of you and will be seeing you after 6 months...I am going to miss you''

Samrat hugged Sam...''I don't think so...you will have Neil around you and I know he won't let you shed a single tear...you know that''

Sam nodded then suddenly asked; ''Pa do you think something can happen between Neil and Radhika?...I mean they are exactly alike''

Samrat laughed...after controlling he replied; ''Sam...have you ever seen any such thing in their eyes...no...and they are like each other's mirror images...and you and Radhika too share similar bond...but we never question your relationship...just because Neil is a guy ,don't judge his pure bond with Radhika''

Sam nodded; '' I wish she says yes for bhai...I would dance with happiness''

Samrat; ''All of us want that...but it should not be forced...we should respect her will too..Now finish your packing...I will speak to Neil''

USA Arjun's Apartment

Arjun was busy with his assignment...on Monday 3 months of mentor mentee program was about to start..and he would be assigned and Bachelors student to mentor ...he wanted his mentee to be the best one...he never lost and he didn't wanted to lose here too... Arjun finished his assignment and made a video call to Nandini she answered immediately; ''How are you my little brother''

Arjun; ''I am no more little Nandu...I am a man now''

Nanadini smiled; ''Yes ....I know you are Man enough to give us little ones... now...what say... should I start looking for girls''