Chapter 17

Sometimes we tend to hurt people we love the most....well its not intentional every time....Arjun scared Radhika but he loves her too....he is trying to improve and deserve a chance...But some take advantage of the unconditional love...this what Sam did....no body learns in a single day

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Radhika was getting ready of Golden Gate it was her presentation today...it was also her last day for the live project...she came down and found Arjun waiting for her...Arjun didn't like the dullness on her face....he loved the girl who made the fool out of him and ripped him off his looks...he opened the car door for her...Radhika quietly Sat and Arjun drove off...he wanted her smile back...he looked at her and said; ''Bunny I scared you...now I will give you your smile back before today's day ends'' Radhika did not respond

They reached office and Radhika was shivering this was the first time she was giving a corporate presentation...that also in the biggest Real Estate giant...Radhika was sitting at her place with her hands folded and eyes closed...Arjun kept his palm on her head and softly spoke; ''Bunny trust yourself...you are good and now come its time...everyone is waiting in the board room...enter with a smile''...Arjun wrapped an arm on her shoulder and gently pressed it ...Radhika felt someone pumped energy into her body...she picked her laptop and walked inside the board room with a smile...once the presentation started radhika gave a synopsis of her survey about people's choice on houses apartments...and finally she gave the punch line; ''We build houses...so you make a home'' she ended her presentation...looking at the members of feedback....everyone was discussing among themselves at the end James spoke; ''Good work...we liked you tagline this will go out in the brochures ....we had 20 presentation today...from different live project temp interns and you spoke everything in one line...well done'' Radhika smiled broadly...she shook hands with James and went back to her desk...she found Arjun waiting for her with a broad smile; ''Congratulations Bunny''

Radhika; ''How did you know...you were not there in the presentation''

Arjun smiled and covered the distance between them cupped her face from one hand and softly said; ''I don't need to see your presentation to know that it was the best...you forgot I am you mentor...and now don't forget my treat...'' Radhika nodded happily...Arjun asked Radhika to go and wait for me downstairs I will be there in a minute...Radhika took the lift...due to some technical issues the elevator turned dark and door got jammed...Radhika panicked...Arjun came out and got to know lifts were jammed he took stairs but could not find Radhika..he dialled her no...she answers but was breathless....she just spoke ''elevator''. Arjun ran towards the elevator mentainence department....he explained them...they told few people were caught...but in one the lifts there is just one girl...Arjun knew she would be hell scared in dark with a jammed door...he told them her medical condition...they did whatever they could do and finally when door opened Arjun found Radhika crumbled in the corner...He without a word lifted her up...and sprinkled water on her face...she gasped for breath and opened her eyes...she felt calm after looking at his face...Arjun helped her to his car...and drove of with her...Arjun brought Radhika to her dorm and made her sit; '' why did you take elevator when you were alone...you always take stairs''

Radhika; ''was kind of tired ...but I was not alone when I got in... others got down brfore me..bad luck''

Arjun; '' Bunny do you need me to call a doctor''

Radhika; ''No I am fine....thank you'' Arjun nodded and got up to leave but Radhika held his hand tightly...''Please stay till Anna is back....I am scared to be alone'' Arjun felt her fear....He cupped her face and gave a peck on her forehead; ''I told you not to request....just ask and I will do it...how about a coffee'' Radhika nodded...Arjun took off his jacket and moved to the kitchen...after 2 min Radhika followed him...she watched him preparing the coffee he was quite comfortable with the kitchen...she came and stood next to him; ''You are ok working in a kitchen...I have not seen many boys doing that''