Prologue / Character Sketch

Mehra Mansion

Nandini; ''Chachu how was the party''

Arnav Mehra ; ''Good....very good...I wish Arjun cloud have attended it''

Nandini; ''He is in US for his studies... and you send him away so that he studies well...and stays away from all pomp and show...so now why?''

Arnav; ''Beta I met a girl today...Sam's friend ...like a gush of fresh air...she had so much zeal and enthusiasm in her...her eyes were like that of an angel...her parents have given her amazing values...she is perfect... moment I met her I felt she should be Arjun's life partner''

Nandini laughing; ''Chachu...Arjun is 20 and the girl would be hardly 17...what? you want to get punished for child marriage...and the way you described the girl looks like she is an angel...and Arjun is not an angel...you know that''

Arnav; ''Beast always falls for Beauty...and Radhika is the beauty ...I don't know about the future Nandu beta...but I know one thing...I have never wished anything so dearly...but today I want to make a wish...I want Arjun to get Radhika...she can fill the void in his life...she can break all the walls of hatred he has build...God please grant this one wish to me''

Nandini; ''Amen''

In US New York City

Arjun ;'' Stella ...don't wait up I will be late...will have my dinner outside'' The old cook gave Arjun a stern look and threw everything in the dustbin.

Arjun meets his gang in a high end pub; ''So where is Adam..he was suppose to join us''

Steve; ''With Cheryl where else...that guy has totally lost it''

Arjun; ''Love...stupid word stupid feeling''

Ron; ''Don't say that...it's a pure feeling...you might meet a girl who would bless your life with all the love''

Arjun yawns; ''Ya... ya... ya ...stop preaching....there is nothing like love...two people are together because they need each other...once the need is over love vanishes...now stop this boring topic I need a drink''

Arjun's POV: Love ....my Dad loved my mom and I am the proof of their so called love...but as soon as my mom died he send me far...he substituted love with money... facilities...in the name of future....to hell with this love....this silly word gave Nandu a lifelong pain... still she believes in it...I wish I could something to avenge her... if not for Neil I would have taught Samrat a good lesson

Mumbai

Sam; "I wish he comes back soon...you have never met him Chashni...one look and you will fall him''

Radhika; ''In one look? Then I would fall for any model...and I don't want to meet him...I am not easy Smmy ...You are running after a mirage....Neil cares for you...don't ask for lifelong pain...God had already given you the best gift in the form of Neil...don't lose it...''

Sam; ''I will think...now stop being my teacher....you will understand when you fall in love''

Radhika; ''Me... love...forget it...I want to make name for myself...rest all can wait ...and my lovely Sam even you are not in love...its just infatuation...one day you will know this''

Neil's POV ; Sam I love you.. I don't since when...I am waiting for the right time to confess my feelings...I wish Arjun was with me ...he would have made things easy.

Jai Khanna; '' Radhika....you were just my sister's friend...but I don't know when you became my life...I know you have dreams...and I want to be a part of it ...just waiting for the right time...I will make you my life''

Main Characters

Radhika; single child of Dilip and Mala Mishra...pampered but not spoiled. She honest , witty intelligent and extremely talented...she knows how to use her brain...never shies away from the truth...love to make friends but runs away if anyone falls for her... She wants to make a name for her ...Sam is her childhood buddy.... Neil her punching bag. They are more of sisters than friends...

Sam; Daughter of Birdsong owner Samrat Khanna and Piyali Khanna...can kill for Radhika and Neil...she fought to be with Radhika when Radhika got admission in prestigious girls school in Dehradun on scholarship...aware of Neil's feelings of her ...but unintentionally hurts him at times. Has crush on Arjun.

Neil; Son of Prerna ...A complete gentleman...never loses his calm Arjun's childhood friend ...loves Sam but Radhika is his best girl buddy...he trusts her opinions and suggestions...their relationship is beyond explanation.

Jai; ''Obedient Son of Samrat and Piyali....a good brother ... obsessed with Radhika...which she chooses to ignore...he has his family approval regarding Radhika... but is waiting for the right time to convince her''

Arjun; ''Only son of Arnav Mehra...a big venture capitalist... friends with Neil...loves his cousin Nandini dearly... handsome, daring and intelligent he is good at getting what he wants...Cold towards his father ...hates Khanna family ....doesn't believe in love...but falls madly for Radhika...

Supporting Characters

Dilip Mishra: A middle class honest govt employee working on a high post...Samrat's childhood friend. Their status never came in between their friendship...father of Radhika

Mala Mishra a college professor...gave her daughter the freedom to pursue her dreams and passion. Mala and Dilip treat Sam as their own.

Samrat Khanna; A free spirited and polite businessman...loves his jobs and his kids...for him first impression is not the last impression...believes in freedom of thought...respects Radhika's intelligence...shares his heart with Dilip.

Piyali: an ultra mod businesswomen...she has high regards for talent...pampers her son a lot ready to give him whatever he asks for.

Prerna ; Neil's Mom...partner in Birdsong and owner of dance studio 'Rhythm ' aware of Neil's feelings for Sam...but prefers Radhika over Sam...she wants Radhika to be a part of Neil's life

Nandini: Arjun's first cousin....a more of motherly figure..she never married nursing her broken heart. She is a lady with a golden heart, her only weakness is her baby brother Arjun...

Arnav Mehra; (guest appearance) he is one of India's top 10 richest men...loved his deceased wife so much that after her death... he withdrew completely neglecting his son Arjun...resulting in a distant father son relationship...trusts Nandini a lot. He invested in Bird Song.