Chapter 51

Don't fear the dark....it isn't powerful.....a small beam can kill it in a sec

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Anna was smiling going through the wedding invitation....she was excited to attend the wedding of her two best friends....she had pestered the other 5 like hell....their tickets were done....Arjun knew of their arrival they wanted to surprise Radhika...Steve walked inside the room and pecked Anna's cheek...they had moved in together and were planning to marry...Steve; ''You look happy''

Anna; ''I never thought someone could tame Arjun...and now he is getting married to one of the most wonderful girl I have known...I am happy Steve''

Steve; ''We are leaving in an hour....others will be reaching airport directly...let us start too'' Anna smiled nodded and walked out of room following Steve...

Mehra Mansion

Arjun was having his breakfast with his dad sharing a light moment...Arnav shared his love story with his son...and how marriage is the most beautiful event and bond of one's life...Arjun went on keenly listening to his father....Nandini made her way to the dining area....and hugged Arnav from behind...surprising him; ''How are you Chachu''

Arnav was all happy; ''Nandu...I am all fit ready to participate a marathon....my kids really make me happy''

Arjun; ''Wow! Nandu I am here too..''

Nandini; ''You deserve a tight slap for spoiling Sia and scolding one or the other person daily in her school...Chahcu I will be in Mehra Mansion till Sia's Mamu get married''

Arjun smiled at his sister's anger.. ''By the way where is Sia''

Nandini; ''In school and dare you go there today....''

Arnav; ''What about Sid...?''

Nandini; ''He will have dinner with us but will stay at Rathod Villa''

Arrjun; ''Nandu you have one stubborn husband...but my niece is cutest...and I will be picking her from school....because I promised to take her out...you can scold me later for that'' Nandini ran after Arjun but he escaped laughing giving her a flying kiss....

Radhika was in full mood...doing everything to look perfect...she would time and again scare her parents with her face covered in face packs.....she was being pampered by her parents and her AD...who was ready to get her wedding attire altered any no. of times she wanted...giving GLITZ designer a head ache....but they obliged smiling as Neil was the boss... Radhika was standing infront of the mirror trying her necklace....Mala watched her smiled and walked in; ''You look happy Radhika''

Radhika replied; ''I am Mom....but also sad that I have to leave you guys...why can't ARjun come here''

Mala; ''because this is the way it works...but you should be happy that you will be staying in the same city as us...we can meet you whenever we feel like''

Radhika beamed; ''Yes I can come down over the weekends''

Mala banged her head; ''Why did Arjun agree to marry you...you are an idiot...''

Radhika; ''Don't be mean mom''

Mala; ''if you come here on weekends...what is the need marrying him...you can go on dating him for eternity..stupid girl'' Mala just walked out leaving bewildered Radhika behind....when intelligence dawned on her she realized what her mother meant...and smiled; ''Dad must have had a gala time with you Mom....WOW what a rocking mother I have ''