Chapter 20

Course of true love is not easy....well Sam realized that...she hates herself for hurting Neil...and Radhika...this crazy girl doesn't believe in love...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Arjun called Radhika ...but she refused to answer his calls...Arjun smiled he found her anger cute...he decided to meet her in the campus...After attending his classes he went to the library to meet Radhika and found her working he smiled but she made a face in return...Arjun pressed his lips to hide his laughter...he held his ears and made a lip movement of sorry, Radhika in response pokes her tongue out and squint at him...Arjun laughs...the people in the library are amusingly watching this silent movie...radhika notices this and feels awkward...she decides to talk to him...and walks out Arjun follows her; ''Bunny stop...I am sorry for your wrists''

Radhika; ''Wow and not for lifting and dragging me like a sack...do you know I got weird looks from everybody in my class today...almost everybody is calling me Arjun's girl...I am so embarrassed''

Arjun; ''You are my girl... ...I will keep you safe even if it means you hating me''

Radhika; ''I don't hate you...Arjun...and I am sorry that I didn't listen to all of you...I promise I will check with you guys before taking up any job... but your feelings are making me uncomfortable...my mind is not ready...I want to make career...love and marriage is not my thing''

Arjun moved closer cupped her face; ''Make a big career for yourself...I have no intention of making you uncomfortable...but I love you and I can't help it....and I will wait for the day you will use your heart instead of you mind...and I have a reference you will have a job in 2 days...love you Bunny'' Arjun moved backwards without turning his back to her and left. Radhika kept looking at him till he disappeared... Jai loved her...but she hated that feeling...Arjun's love bought a smile on her face

Singapore

Sam tied pressured bandage over her foot and got ready...she had made up her mind to be strong...Her driver informed her of his arrival...Sam quickly moved to the car and drove off to her campus...she had to give a presentation on best adds in the industry...Sam work was much appreciated by her professors...she felt good..She happily thought; ''Let me tell Neil about it he will be very proud of me'' She pulled her phone out and typed message but...suddenly realized that she no more has Neil...Sam closes her eyes and in her heart says...;''Neil I wish I knew how to get you back...''

Hanna knew Neil had moved out of Sam's flat...she was angry that Neil rejected her... she decided to take it out on Sam...Sam finished her classes and moved out to go home Hanna stopped her Sam greeted her with a smile...Hanna gave an artificial smile in return and taunted; ''I feel so bad for you...that you and Neil broke up...''

Sam; ''broke up...excuse me''

Hanna; ''Don't act...I saw your face when you saw me and Neil together in that room...sorry but he couldn't resist me''

Sam smiled; ''Hanna I feel pity for you that you had to pleasure duplicate Neil...because my Neil will never touch a dirt like you...try this on someone else...I am grown up enough to understand your stupidity'' Sam gave her a warning glare and walked off...Hanna was irritated...Neil had followed Hanna because he knew she would hurt Sam...but hearing Sam he thought; ''wow Sam...you still have guts to call me your Neil...well let us see for how long'' Neil walked up to Hanna and warned her; ''If you trouble Sam ...I will turn your life into a living hell...stay away from her''

USA Radika's Dorm

Radhika was working on her assignment when her mobile started buzzing it was Jai....she rubbed her forehead in irritation and answered; ''Hi Jai...how are you...and how is everybody back home''