Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Hi there..its me again...missed me...oh yes you did...Radhika feared the dark and closed doors...every fear comes with a reason we will know it later...well but she is brave enough to face them and smile again...Neil just want to be Sam's friend...Sam is confused if Neil has lost his heart to Radhika...And the Beast...well he will do anything and everything for beauty now...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun dropped Radhika home...she wished him night and went in...Arjun watched her till she was in the lift...he smiled took a deep breath and said to himself; ''Arjun take this slow...she is different...you cannot win her by force....you have to be easy with her'' he smiled at his thought and drives off.

Radhika went inside and freshened up she recalls her condition... to forgive Arjun and a smile covers her lips...suddenly she realizes ; ''the guy Sammy loves is also Arjun...and he is in US....is he the same person...should I call Sam? No she is where she should be with Neil...may be she realises Neil's love...and if he is the same guy then Sam might lose her senses hearing about him....I will speak to Mr. Hades myself''...She decides to speak to him in the morning but then she gets restless for her answers and calls him Arjun smiles looking at his phone....he answers; ''yes bunny tell me''

Radhika gets annoyed at the name; ''I am not a bunny...I have a question do you know Samaira Khanna and Neil Melhotra ?''

Arjun Knew if said yes he might lose her and he cannot afford that; ''No...never heard of them...who are they?'' He asks pretending all ignorant

Radhika; ''Both are my best friends...Neil had once told that his friend Arjun studies in US in NYU''

Arjun; ''Are you sure on NYU?''

Radhika; ''Actually no...he told me few yrs back...after that we never discussed...I hate that man''

Arjun little irritated; '' Why do you hate him...when you have never met him?''

Radhika; ''Because Sam loves him...and it's because of that man my Neil is in pain...I cannot tolerate Neil's pain''

'My Neil' hits Arjun hard...he feels jealous...;''Has that guy ever told Sam...that he loves her''

Radhika; ''Don't know...but if I find him...I will murder him in sleep...and Neil will be free from the pain''

Arjun in a slightly pained voice; ''Is Neil that important to you?''

Radhika; ''Neil is my buddy...he knows everything about me my fears...my pain...everything...Ok leave all that...I just wanted to confirm if you were the same person...don't forget my condition...and thanks for today'' She disconnects the call and thinks 'why the hell I was telling him everything...Radhika control your motor mouth'

Arjun after disconnecting the call gets irritated...''Why do care so much for him...you are ready to kill for him...but soon it will only be me and me in your life...Neil what kind of relationship you have with her...you have Sam be happy with her...you will have to leave my bunny...because she is mine now...I cannot see her with anyone...not even you''. Arjun switches on his laptop...and plays a video of Radhika's old performance...she must be 17 or 18...dressed in white ethnic attire...she looked like a celestial nymph....he brushed his fingers on the screen...and whispered ; ''Why didn't I meet you before...? Neil kept you hidden from me...but now who will stop me...you don't even know what you do to me...don't know how will I hold myself from loving you bunny...I don't want to scare you...but I am afraid if you don't agree I might abduct you'' Arjun was lost in Radhika when he received another message from Rana....'Jai Khanna loves Radhika...they might get married in future...' Arjun now smiled sardonically...he rotated his neck to calm the burning nerves...''I will destroy everything which will come in between me and my Radhika...Jai Khanna is nothing...he will have to live with the pain which my sister suffered for years.''