Chapter 25

Never Judge people on what you hear...as darkest clouds heal the heated earth with coolest water

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA Arjun's Farm House

The cook served lunch ...for Radhika and Arjun he had made chocolate cake specially for Radhika...she jumped on the plate than stopped; ''David please take the share out for everybody first because if I start no one will get a pinch''

David smiled; ''No worries my dear...Arjun had asked me to prepare two cakes one for you and other for everyone else'' Radhika pouted at Arjun for embarrassing her...but then went back hogging on the cake...; ''Arjun how many families stay here''

Arjun; ''3.... they stay here since we bought this place...when mom came for treatment I stayed here with her for 2 yrs and they became my family...when mom died I went back to India fro few years but came back again for my bachelors and Masters I vist this place 2 times a month....I love them''

Radhika smiled; ''I can see that...One more point for you...''

After spending some more time with the people there Arjun and Radhika took leave the youngest kid ,a golden haired 3 yr old boy came to him..arjun sat on his knees and hugged him...he wished all of them and drove back to the city...they both were quite during the drive...after a moment Radhika spoke; ''I would like to come here again before going back to India...if you don't mind''

Arjun smiled and replied without looking at her; ''You can come here n no. of times ....and you are not going anywhere....you will stay with me forever...I mean it'' Radhika kept quite she knew he meant every word...that scared her; ''Why do you have to repeat that again and again''

Arjun smirked; ''So that you remember that you are mine''

Radhika got frustrated; ''I should have gone to Singapore with Sam and Neil''

Arjun pulled up the car...he looked at her irritated face; ''You hate me for loving you or for being possessive about you...Let me make one thing clear to you...you will be spending your life with me...''

Radhika; ''even if I am not happy ?''

Arjun; '' trust me Bunny ... I can give my life for you...but I cannot see you with someone else...I love you...please be mine''

Radhika; ''Arjun answer this if I was a girl with a scandalous past....if I would have changed boyfriends like clothes and then would have started a relationship with you a serious one ...would your love me the same way then''

Arjun; ''If a boy can have a past so can a girl...I don't judge anyone on they being a boy or girl..we all are same...I never fell for anyone....but I never forced myself on any girl...whatever I did was mutual ...if you had the so called scandalous past with the same heart...I would have loved you the same way'' Radhika blinked she kept looking at Arjun ....his love so true and it had stuck the cord of her heart he was a gem not like other guys who wanted their love to be a virgin...Radhika leaped and plated a kiss on his cheek...now Arjun blinked..''can I break the rule too ''

Radhika; ''No...I made the rule I can mend it my way''

Arjun in pained voice; ''you can do any thing you like and You call me devil...but you play with my emotions...because you know I love you...'' Radhika felt bad...she turned to him and kept staring at his pained face trying to say something ...he smiled and waved his hands infornt of her ; ''Looks like you have fallen for me...wow the dialogue worked'' Radhika punched him...Arjun pinched her cheeks.