Chapter 45

Truth has results....it should be revealed at the right time for having a good one

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun was restless since Jai spoke about Radhika's mole... Neil watched him pulling his hair and decided to intervene; ''Arjun are you doubting CHashni?''

Arjun; ''Are you crazy... I know her...I am just wondering how does he know that...I mean has pictured her unknowingly... he can harm her''

Neil; ''there is one more reason...Chashni is a professional dancer...and Jai has attended almost all shows...the kind of clothes they wear for dancing are sometimes revealing....second reason...Chashni loves shorts and crop tops...and Jai loves drinking her beauty...

Arjun; ''Jai is a pervert...I mean how can someone do this with any girl..I have to meet Radhika....see you later''

Neil; ''Keep a check on your anger....your stars predict that you are about to be thrashed black and blue'' Arjun scowled and left

Sam barged into Khanna Mansion all angry...she screamed for Jai ...Jai came out limping....followed my his parents...Sam gave one look to him and slapped him across his face... leaving Samrat and Piyali shocked....Sam's anger was at its peak now

Samrat; ''Have you forgotten he is your elder brother...apologise and NOW.''

Sam; ''Brother! Are you kidding me....he tried poisoning my husband...and you are asking me to apologise'' Jai was shocked

Piyali; ''Jai tell her you didn't do any such thing''

Sam; ''When will you wake up Mrs Khanna..you are bought up a criminal...you never showed him the right path...and even now...you don't want to believe me''

Jai; ''Sam I may be many things but I can't harm you''

Sam; ''Oh cut the crap ... tell me that you didn't mean Aryan... or you are not poisoning Neil with Arsenic''

Jai was little lost; ''Sam...I agree I took Aryan's help...but I wasn't aware what was Neil given...I just wanted to prove Neil unfit to be a share holder in Bird Song....I wanted my right ful place in BS...it belongs to my father and it should be mine''

Sam smirked; ''Your father...??? Really ...It belongs to Samrat Khanna... my father...so if anyone is the rightful owner its me not you''

Piyali; ''Shut up Sam''

Jai; ''What do you mean''

Sam; ''We share the same mother but not the same father.... You are not Samrat Khanna's blood...you kept on blaming cursing a man...who gave you the rightful place in the society...but you actually never deserved it...and Jai ... one more wrong step...and I will myself hand you over to police...'' Jai was left stoned after the reality dawned on him

Piyali jerked Sam vigorously; ''What did you do... you destroyed everything ....''

Sam was unfazed...she removed Piyali's hand; ''All your life you kept putting me down...I wish if you had used the same to put your son on the right place...things would be much better...I don't regret a single word... if someone touches Neil.....I will wipe their existence of this planet ...'' Sam walked off without a single glance..

Arjun asked Radhika to meet him at his flat...Radhika was little surprise he would always pick her up but today he just had send his car....Hukum Singh called her after reaching BS parking...Radhika finished her job and drove off to Arjun's flat...Radhika had the spare key she unlocked the door...and found Arjun sitting on sofa with his eyes closed and legs on the table...she smiled locked the door and tip toed to him...she jumped on him screaming his name....Arjun jerked up; ''You aren't made of cotton Bunny''