Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Nothing replaces a true friend...if you have one thank your stars

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Radhika opened her eyes it took her few minutes to realize that she was in hospital...as she recalled everything she frantically looked around she found her parents ....Nandini...Sid ARnav and Arjun...but no Sam or Neil...her heart sank thinking about the reason of the absence...she looked at Mala ; ''Mom where is Sam...Is she fine...I need to see her ''

Mala looked at ARjun then answered; ''Sam is all fine.....she was here... she just left ...you take rest'' Radhika was not satisfied ...she knew from everybody's face but just kept quite...medicines were still having their effects she closed her eyes determined that she will see Sam come what may.

Everything had shaken Sam too...Samrat and Piyali wanted to take her home ...but after getting discharged Sam decided to go to her house...Sam couldn't get a chance to see Radhika...everybody came and met her but she wanted to see her Chashni......she was resting in her room....Prerna entered her room with soup; ''Sam finish this up...and no excuses... you need it''

Sam; ''Mom can I visit Radhika please....I want to see her once..''

Prerna kissed Sam's forehead; ''Not now...let her get discharged and till then you will gain strength too...now no arguments go off to sleep'' Sam obliged

Mishra's Residence

It had been 2 days since Radhika got discharged from the hospital...she just kept quiet and limited herself behind her room doors....Radhika kept sitting on her bed staring out of the window... her face devoid of expressions.... the girl who would always be chirpy was just silent as death Radhika got more than 30 stitches on her head...little stress would give her a throbbing pain...whenever Mala would come to her she just asked about Sam...but on doctors advice no one could tell her about Sam's miscarriage....Arjun came to meet her but she asked him to leave her alone for some days...all Radhika remembered was Jai moving towards her and Sam....she feared for Sam and since everyone was keeping her in dark she feared the worst...and one day on Radhika's persistence Mala told her about Sam's loss...Radhika's heart broke...

Melhotra Residence

Sam was recovering at home....she was equally anxious to see Radhika ....she was feeling guilty of her brothers deed...she wanted to visit Radhika...but Prerna was adamant on her taking rest....but her mind couldn't rest ....Neil was taking best care of her...but he spoke only few words...he wouldn't look into her eyes...Sam felt he was ignoring her ...he was annoyed with her...for not letting him know about Jai and then losing their first child in the process....Sam fought her tears....she didn't wanted Prerna to be sad...as Prerna took care of her more than her own mother..... Sam stood blank near her bedroom window...Prerna came and touched her shoulder lightly; ''Sam you should be resting you are weak''

Sam; ''Mom why aren't you angry with me...I lied to you about getting the check up done...my negligence caused this''

Prerna wiped her tears; ''I can't be mad at you because your pain is much bigger than what all of us can feel...forgive yourself ...you did nothing wrong...now rest''

Sam; ''Mom I have a request...please don't deny it...I want to meet Radhika please mom...I will take care of myself'' Prerna smiled and nodded

Mehra Mansion

Neil's silence was killing ARjun... he would work and talk only what was required...Arjun was sitting in the study of his house...when a commotion jolted him out...he quickly walked out of the study and smiled looking at the reason of commotion....Sia ran and jumped on him....Arjun caught and lifted her up giving her a loving hug... ''What is My princess doing here at this hour....you should be home''