Chapter 24

A great man once said; ''To fullfill your destiny stay close to your heart'' this is what Sam and Arjun need to learn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

As promised Arjun reached Anna's dorm to pick Radhika up on Saturday at 7:00 AM...Radhika came out dressed in a tight knee length skirt and top...Arjun looked at her from top to bottom; ''That's very short'' Anna made an annoyed face at Arjun...Radhika stared at him for a minute went inside and banged the door...Arjun gave a winning smile...but what he got next left him shocked and Anna amused Radhika came out in denim shorts croptop and trekking shoes...Radhika folded her arms to chest and and raised an eyebrow at him, Anna pressed her lips to hide her laugh...Arjun ; ''Bunny what's this?''

Radhika; '' no dress code remember...''

Arjun; '' fine I will be waiting down come fast''

Anna; ''You guys should be back by evening...its friends day''

Radhika; ''Yes Anna..will be back by evening...'' Arjun made a face as he wanted to spend whole day with Radhika he had even packed few clothes...he walked out asking Radhika to come...Radhika cam down after 10 min dressed in a full length jump suit....Arjun smiled Radhika took her seat in his car Arjun...looked at her; ''Sorry will never comment on your attire...and why we have to come back by eveing''

Radhika took a deep breath it was it was time for Arjun to learn a new lesson; ''Anna was hopeful....and I don't break hopes...Also Because...having someone new doesn't mean you neglect the old ones now shall we move because we will come back by evening...'' Arjun lifted Radhika's hand to his lips and she quickly withdrew it ''do you want to break a rule on first day itself you almost broke one up there''

Arjun; ''Bunny this is not kissing''

Radhika; ''Follow my rules or just move off..choice is yours''

Arjun; ''Why are you so different...I love you Radhika'' Radhika smiled and they drove off, Arjun learned another lesson.

India

Dilip was busy in his office when the peon told him about a Samrat , Dilip greeted Samrat with a hug.

Dilip; ''How come in my office''

Samrat; ''It was necessary...I didn't wanted to speak infront of Mala or Piyali''

Dilip; ''Samrat...what's wrong is everything fine...something wrong with kids''

Samrat; ''Dilip...Please never accept Jai's proposal for Radhika...her life will be spoiled'' this sentence left Dilip bewildered , Samrat always wanted Radhika as a part of his family but now he himself was speaking against this relationship'

Dilip; ''What's wrong''

Samrat; ''Jai has an obsession of Radhika...he just wants her for himself...if this happens it will make Radhika's life hell...Jai needs to understand...please Dilip...hope you understand'' Dilip felt proud of his friendship he hugged Samrat...because Samrat thought about Radhika first even before Jai. Dilip promised his support in case he needed him...Samrat left after that...Dilip decided to let Mala understand the same.

Destiny; 'Now The suitor left for Radhika in her parent's eyes was Neil....poor chap...Radhika was a baby for him...he could never look at Radhika that way...well but this will complicate or slove things you will know in future'