Chapter 23

Destiny brings two people together who truly need each other...Arjun-Radhika, Radhika will give Arjun back what he lost...and he will give her his unconditional love and lifetime friendship

Sam-Neil; 'Neil will give Sam her dreams her confidence and lots of love...Sam she will support and trust Neil even if it means being hated by everyone'

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Arjun and Radhika sat opposite each other sipping coffee it was past midnight...

Arjun; ''Now tell me what you have to say''

Radhika; ''Arjun I know you love me...and I don't doubt that...I like you but I don't love you...I am here because running away from you is futile ...I know that. I want to give you a chance...but not everything will be according to you''

Arjun smiled she was honest; ''So what do I have do to keep you with me''

Radhika; ''You will not force physical intimacy till I am ok with it...you will not put a dress code on me...I never have been tied down...you will give me my freedom...you will not doubt my relationship with my male friends specially Neil...no more abducting me...we will have no secrets...and remember one lie and I walk out''

Arjun stared at her he got up blocked her to couch lowering himself on her... Radhika leaned backwards more on the couch and kept her palm on his chest to maintain the distance...Arjun looked at her hand smiled and said; ''I will try.... but do you feel any of this can stop me from getting you...even if I break theses rules you will not be able to leave me....why don't you understand...I am not a saint''

Radhika looked back into his eyes smirked; ''Arjun you know I am not stupid...do you think I would have walked in your life without a backup plan...I know you are a devil and right now I am your heart...You love me too much to see me in pain...if you force anything I will ruin and hurt myself infront of your eyes...you won't be able to stop me...and you will watch me in pain''

Arjun was speechless she was way beyond he had thought; ''Don't you dare''...Arjun closed his eyes to calm himself ; ''fine Bunny as you say...I have few conditions too...the most important one till we are married ...you will not stop me from kissing you only kissing nothing more I promise that...only I will pick and drop you...you will not try to run from me...and if you do...all rules we will be broken you will marry me ....if you refuse and I will forcefully marry you...done''

Radhika was shocked ...forceful marriage...but she was not the one to give up; ''Kissing is physical...I am not comfortable''

Arjun; ''Agree Bunny!...physical intimacy is much more...do you want a demo?''

Radhika blinked ;''No ....and no kissing...you can hug me whenever you want I won't stop you and only hugging me not feeling me up''

Arjun chuckled; ''Ok let me kiss you today after that we will go by your rules .... I will only Kiss you nothing more I promise that...done''

Radhika knew she was in trouble but she trusted her decision she looked at Arjun and nodded...Arjun leaned came near her lips he found her trembling ,he smiled and kissed Radhika lightly on her cheek he stayed there looking at her angelic face...he watched her face turning crimson...and she was shrinking her body being embarrassed...he smiled lifted her up and tucked her to bed; ''Sleep my doll...you will need a lot of it from now'' Arjun switched off all the lights accept the table lamp and left the room...Radhika wiped her sweaty forehead.