The Wedding

Leo exhaled deeply, fiddling with one of the pouches on his belt as he waited for his fiancee, and the other girls, to walk in the dojo. Mikey was bouncing on his soles, Raph looked more nervous and flustered then a sinner in church, and Donnie was checking his watch every two seconds.

They stood in a straight line, looking nice and trim even though they just had their belts and bandanna, all nervous and excited in their own way.

April walked in first, with her hair down and curled, and a little bit of makeup. She wore a dark green dress with a small buckle round the waist, stopping at her feet.

Walking down the aisle, she scattered rose petals on the white carpeting for the brides, then stood opposite of the boys.

Leonardo
You were the first to come out.

Leo's eyes nearly fell out of his head when he laid eyes on you. He had no idea what you'd look like, as he hadn't been able to see you for two days. He knew right away, it was worth the wait.

How could he begin to describe your beauty.. he would have to start with hair and face.

Your h/c hair was pulled back in a fish braid, with twelve small white flowers placed in it, going down the side

Your h/c hair was pulled back in a fish braid, with twelve small white flowers placed in it, going down the side. What few curls you allowed to be free fell about your face perfectly, bringing out your eyes the most.
Your face had only the slightest bit of makeup, enough to bring out your best features. As you came closer, Leo could see your e/c eyes shining with excitement and love, and Leo felt he could get lost in the galaxy of emotions behind them. Your soft pink lips were turned in a subtle smile, and although small, made Leo's heart flutter.

Next, the wedding gown.

It looked absolutely stunning on you

From the waist up, it was a solid magnificent blue, with two little roses on the left hip.
As it went lower, the blue scattered in little groups, designed to resemble small flowers on the white background. It hugged your curves perfectly, and you looked like a princess, Leo thought.

Now, bouquet.