Water War! (Leo)

You smiled as you washed off some old water guns you found in the sewers. Sure they were dirty, and smelly, but some soap and elbow grease should fix that.
When you finally got all the muck off of them and they were smelling sorta nice, you showed them to the turtles.

"What are these for?" Was what Leo asked. You frowned and Mikey rolled his eyes at his eldest brother.

"What do you think!? Y/n wants to have a water war! Awesome idea dudette!" Mikey smiled at you. You smiled back and looked at Leo hopefully.

"Please Babe?"

Leo groaned and nodded, kissing your cheek. You giggled and passed them out before finding a spot to hide.

"Ok, um, how bout level 1 ninja mode, ok?" You shout to the others. You hear a few groans from Leo and Raph and a peppy ok from Mikey, and a quiet sure from Donnie. You smile and prepare for Leo to count down.

"10.
"9.
"8.
"7.
"6.
"5.
"4.
"3.
"2.
"1.
"GO!"

You giggle and squat where you are, watching for anyone. Donnie comes out in the open and you shoot him twice. He smiles sheepishly and retreats to the Lab. You smile and sneak out from your hiding place, heading to the Dojo. You see Raph with his back to you, and you shoot his shell three times. He jumps and looks at you, then groans and sits down, pouting.
You giggle again and sneak to the kitchen and see Mikey smiling at you.

"Surprise!" He chuckles, shooting water at you. You duck and shoot at him, but he blocks it with a pan and hits you in the back.

"Dang it." You mutter, and watch as Mikey sneaks to Leo. Leo sees Mikey and ninja rolls to the shadows. Mikey leaps over the couch and lands on the cushions, looking around. Then a stream of water hits Mikey on the plastron from the shadows, and a smug looking Leo steps out.

"And that is how you play." He smiles. You groan and roll your eyes before getting a sneaky idea. You grab your water gun and hide it behind your back.

"So Leo, you won, now it's time for your prize."

"There's a prize?" He smiles, looking like a kid in a candy shop.

You smile a fake smile and nod.
"Yup there's a prize. Do you want it?"

He nods quickly. You look at Mikey and glance at the water gun behind your back and wink, and Mikey sees and hides his too. Raph and Donnie notice what your doing and join in.

"Ok, close your eyes." You say. He closes his eyes and all four of you pull out your water guns, aiming them at Leonardo.
"And.... NOW!"
Leo is pelted with water bullets, Mikey pulls out a orange water balloon, and throws it in Leo's face. Leo falls backwards in surprise and emits a low growl.

When you all run out of water you run away to hide from Leo's wrath. You scurry to his room and roll under the bed, your heart pounding against your ribs. You hear Raphael yell in surprise, then all goes quiet. Then Donnie shouts for help. Then quiet again. Mikey screams. Quiet. You hold your breath as the door opens, and you see two green feet. The bed creaks and dips down with weight, as the feet leave the floor. You gulp and belly crawl to the foot of the bed and squeeze yourself out, and look. Leo is sleeping on his bed, still wet from your prank. You pull yourself out from under the bed completely and attempt to leave the room when Leo jumps up and grabs you by the waist.

"Where are you going Sugar? I'm cold and I need you to cuddle with me."

You cross your arms and stay still.
"Ugh, fine, you leave me no choice Y/n." Leo groans, and pulls out a bowl of sticky jelly and places it on your head. You gasp as a small clump falls and lands on the front of your shirt. You look at him and glare. He chuckles and shrugs, kissing your nose were a small bit of jelly landed.

And that is how your first Water War with Leo ended.