Developing Feelings (Him)

You lived with the turtles for a long while. 5 weeks actually.
You lost your job because of PD attacks, so you spent your time training with t/n to keep up your strength. All in all you were happy.

Leonardo
You jumped as the monster tore off the head off the jerk boyfriend. You were watching a scary monster movie. Oh joy.
You would jump at every turn, every noise, and you ended up hugging Leo's arm.
Leo chuckled as you gasped at a particular gory scene, and wrapped his arm around your shoulders. You hid your face in his plastron when the monster tore off a kids face with gruesome detail.

"L-Leo," You whispered, as the others were asleep. "Can w-we g-go to b-bed n-now?"
He nodded and switched off the tv before picking you up and carrying you to bed.

"L-Leo, you don't have to carry me."

"But I want to."

"O-oh."

Leo chuckled and placed you in bed before taking his belt and mask off and climbing in himself.
You laid on your side as he lay on his shell, drifting slowly to sleep.
Leo laid awake and stared at your sleeping figure, so calm and quiet. You turned to your other side and Leo clamped his eyes shut, pretending to be asleep. He opened his eyes and saw you're still asleep, and smiled at your beautiful face.
Your hair fell behind you in a perfect fashion, framing your face. Your eyes were closed, and although he wished he could stare into your e/c orbs, you looked so peaceful, it was equally beautiful. Your cheeks were a bit rosy, looking so plump and soft. And your lips were a perfect shade of pink. You were absolutely perfect.
Leo blinked a second, realising what he just thought. He wasn't, was he? It could be possible, could it? No, no way.. but, what if..
He shook his head and looked at the ceiling. He couldn't possibly be developing feelings for you, could he?

Donnatello
You slowly drag a huge piece of metal to the Shell Raiser and set it down with a sigh.

"Man that's heavy!" You gasp, dusting your hands off.

"Yeah, heavy.." Don mumbles, looking at a folder with pages and pages of various scribbles.

"Donnie, are you ok?"

"Yeah.. yeah." He mumbles, not looking up.

"Hey Don, I'm gonna take a break," you look at him and smirk, "and I'm gonna marry a unicorn and reveal you guys to the leprechaun clan!"

"Yeah yeah, ok.."

"DONNIE!"

"Whoa! What happened!"

"Don, you need a break, go lay down, I'll clean up."

"But-" you give him a stern look and he stops in mid sentence. "Ok. Thanks Y/n."

You smile and pat his shell before turning to the desk full of papers.

Don looks back to you, seeing you cleaning his desk, then grabbing the empty vials that need rinsing out. He smiles at how helpful your being, and lays down on the couch. He closes his eyes, but he can't sleep, his mind is racing, and he feels a little dizzy.
He sits up and looks at you, making his head clear. He looks away, dizzy. To you, not dizzy. Away, dizzy. You, not dizzy. What's happening to him?
He stands to get a drink of water in the kitchen, and sees you at the sink.
You were drying your hands off, and Donnie feels the sudden urge to hold them, to kiss your hands, and to embrace you tightly.
He holds his head in his hand and walks back to the couch, sitting down. You walk out from the kitchen and see his distressed state, and sit down next to him.

"Hey Don, you ok?" You ask, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Not really, I've got a pounding headache."

"Mm, not enough sleep. Hang on."

You get up and run to the kitchen for Advil and water. You take it to him and he swallows it.

"Now to get you to bed." You say, pulling him up. He follows you to his room and lays down on his bed.

"Sleep well Don." You whisper, walking out.

"Wait."

You turn to see his nervous and embarrassed expression.

"It's ok Donnie, I'll stay." You smile. He smiles sheepishly as you walked around and lay down.
Don looks and sees you've fallen asleep, and smiles at you.
You look so peaceful, and beautiful, like an angel from heaven.
He blinks, going over what he just thought.
Could it be possible that he's over April, and crushing on you?

Raphael
You giggle as Mikey told you a joke, and now made a silly face for you.
Raph was in the corner watching you. He didn't like how he felt, like his heart was hurting, each laugh and smile to Mikey brought a pang to his chest.

Raph growled and walked to the dojo to train.

He couldn't fall in love. He just couldn't.

Michelangelo
You stroked your brush on the canvas, smiling happily. Painting brought you joy, it let you express yourself in an amazing way.

Mikey was across the room, staring at you. He thought you were beautiful, more beautiful than the last slice of pizza.
He watched at you pushed a lock of h/c hair behind your ear. He wanted to do that. He wanted to play with your hair, he wanted to hold you, and he wanted to kiss your cheeks.

"DONNIE!" Mikey cried, running to the Lab.

"WHAT MIKEY!" Donnie yelled back.

"I think I'm sick!" Mikey said, a little quieter.

"What do you feel?"

"I feel like playing with Y/n's hair, and kissing her cheeks, and giving her hugs and-"

"Ok Mikey, I know what's wrong."

"What!?"

"You have a crush on Y/n."

"What's a 'crush'?"

Donnie sighs and pushed a folder to him.
"This has all the information you need, in a non complicated version."

Mikey nods and flips through the folder. Once he's done he hands it back to Donnie with a confused expression.

"What do you need me to explain?" Donnie asked, shoving the folder away with many others for the future.

"Nothing. I just hope I don't fall in the 'friend zone'." Mikey mutters, walking away.