Mini Series #8: I Promise

I Promise
The first part!!

LeonardoLeo entered your shared room with his hands behind his shell, looking excited

Leonardo
Leo entered your shared room with his hands behind his shell, looking excited. You closed your book and stood, walking to him. 

"Hey Babe, what's going on?" You inquired, leaning over to see what he was holding, but he leaned with you.

"Nothing bad Sugar, I have something for you." 

Leo knelt down and showed you what he was hiding: a promise ring, with beautiful sapphire blue jewel hearts, and the words 'Leo and Y/n' etched on the inside. You gasped, smiling as you took the ring carefully, slipping it on your left ring finger. 

"I promise to love you forever, and to love no other, and I promise to stay by your side no matter what, if you'll let me." Leo smiles, and you nod quickly, letting Leo stand and kiss you passionately.

Donnatello
You were sitting in the Lab while Donnie worked, humming softly as you wrote. Donnie took a deep breath and turned, walking over and lowering your note book.

"Baby Doll, I need to ask you something." He stated solemnly, which made you a bit nervous. You nodded and put down your book, and Donnie pulled you up, smiling fondly. 

"Y-Y/n, ahem, you're beautiful, intelligent, creative, and so so wonderful. I want to give you this," He pulls out a promise ring with two deep purple hearts overlapping, and the words 'Donnie and Y/n' engraved on the inside. "and promise you that I will never leave you, that I will defend you, and that I will always wait for you, no matter how long."

"Oh Donnie.." You sniffle, slipping the ring on the correct finger, then pulling Donnie in for a long kiss.

"S-so, that's a yes?"

Raphael
"Y-Y/n?" Raph questioned nervously, causing you to look up from your cookie batter and turn to him.

"Raph?"

"A-ah.." He clears his throat and holds your hands, blushing.

"What's going on with you? You're never this bashful."

"Here." Raph passes your previous comment and gives you a promise ring, with fiery red hearts and your names etched on the inside. {Yeah they're all like this.} "I promise to fight for you, and to protect you from anything and everything, to the very end."

Your eyes start to water up and you nod, biting your lip and putting the ring on. Raph lets out a long breath, and you pull him forward, smashing your lips to his.

"Wow, I shoulda done that sooner." He smirks. 

Michelangelo
Mikey bounces on the couch where you are, beaming and ecstatic.

"Hey Gumdrop, I have something extra special for you!" Mikey jumps off the couch and pulls you up. You smile at how excited he is as he fumbles around for what he has for you. "Ah, there it is!" He holds up a promise ring with bright orange hearts and your names engraved on it. "Isn't it pretty? I promise to hold you close at night, to battle anything that even tries to harm you, because no ocean, no mountain, and no person can keep us apart." Mikey smiles sweetly, slipping the ring on and studying how it looks on you. "Perfect! I knew this was the one!"

You choke out a sob as you hug Mikey, who grows worried.

"Whats wrong? You don't like it?"

"Of course not Mikey, I love it, I'm so happy, this is the sweetest thing anyone could ever do for me." You smile, and Mikey beams, kissing you before complimenting how pretty the ring looks on you.

~~~~~

I smile down upon the couples, once again surrounded by the black void. I have grown accustomed to it, coming here often to check on the group.. and to give them a little nudge once in a while. Promise rings? My idea. Although Raph had been pondering it. Surprising, not really, he has the most thoughts romance wise, which is adorable.
I move my hands gracefully, and the Void dissolves. I'll check on them soon.