Talking

I'm gonna warn you, I'm opening the pantry of canned fluff, candied fluff, dried fluff

I'm gonna warn you, I'm opening the pantry of canned fluff, candied fluff, dried fluff. Yes. Fluff!!!

Leonardo
Leo felt a little uncomfortable talking to your stomach, his excuse was: "I wouldn't know what to say."
You were set on getting him to talk to the babies, so one day you locked him and yourself in his room. He looked confused as he entered, seeing you sitting on the edge of the bed with your legs crossed, and a scary look of determination on your face. Suddenly, the door closed behind him, and Leo whirled around just in time to see the other girls shutting the door from outside. He turned back to you, a pale green, thinking who knows what.

"Uh.. Y/n, Sugar, what's going on?"
You tapped your stomach, and Leo groaned.
"This again? Sugar, I already told you, I feel weird, talking to someone who isn't even here yet."

"So you feel just as weird talking to someone on the phone?"

"Wh-what? N-no, that's different."

"No it's not." You frown, and point to your stomach. "They need to hear your voice, and not just a simple hello or anything, introduce yourself, 'cause in four months, you'll be spending every day with them."

Leo sighed, and you give him a pleading look.

"Please, Babe. For me?"

He huffs, and glances at your stomach questioningly.
"How do I start?"

"Say your name, you goofball, who you are."

"Ugh.. ok. Hi, guys, and girl, I'm Leo, your father. Your mother is forcing me to talk to you, and I feel really awkward right now. Umm.. I have blue eyes, and green skin. We all have green skin, except for Master Splinter, my father, and your Grandfather. He's a Rat." Leo chuckles lightly, and resumes. "You have three uncles and three aunts. Donnie and D/g, Raph and R/g, and Mikey and M/g. Donnie's the smart one, he makes gadgets and stuff. He could probably make some stuff for you when you get older-"

Leo ends up talking to your little ones all day, and when you finally crawl in bed that night, Leo has the goofiest grin on his face.
"You have fun?" You inquire, snuggling up next to him.

"Yup. I can't wait to talk to them again."

You smile and kiss him, falling asleep while Leo strokes your hair.

Donnatello
He never thought about talking to his little man, as he was too busy conducting tests to make sure his baby boy was healthy. It had been on your mind for a while, you wanted Donnie to have a strong relationship with his child, and talking to the baby during the pregnancy, as the internet said, would get that started.
You walked in the Lab, seeing Donnie shaking up a bottle of thick purple liquid.

"What's that, Handsome?"

Donnie turned to you, smiled, and downed the liquid in one gulp.
"Smoothie. How's my beautiful Baby Doll, and my little man?"

"Fine.. tired. Come take a nap with me?"

Donnie looked back at the Lab, shrugged, and scooped you up, heading to his room.
You got comfortable on the bed, finally, and looked to see Donnie watching you fondly.

"What?"

"You're just so cute, even with a stomach the size of a beach ball." Donnie chuckled, laying down next to you.

"Oh har har." You paused for a second, thinking of what to say. "Donnie?"

"Hmm?" He hummed, slipping an arm around your waist.

"Will you talk to the baby?"

He froze, processing.
"Uh.. t-talk to the b-baby? W-why?"

"Because, I thought it might be good, for the both of you. Please?"

"Uh.. I-I-I suppose I could try.." Donnie put one hand on your stomach, his brow dipped down as he thought.
"Ok.. hey little man. This is your Dad, Donnie. Right now, your mommy is about to take a nap, so no kicking while she sleeps, ok?" Donnie smiles, glancing at you. You nod, and Don gives you a kiss before you both sleep.
"I like talking to him." Donnie murmured before drifting unconscious.

Raphael
To say he felt awkward was an understatement. Every now and then he'd say maybe three words to your child, but nothing more.
Today you found Raph in the dojo alone, and though now would be a good time to confront him.

"Hey Hot Stuff." You smile, and Raph stops to look at you.

"Hey Sweetheart. What's up?" Raph unwraps his hands, walks over and kisses your forehead.

"I uh.. I want you to talk to the baby."

Raphs smile drops as he thinks for a moment. Then he smirks and kisses your cheek.
"Hi baby." He chuckles, but you're not amused, and begin to pout.

"Not what I meant." You huff. Raph chuckles and leads you to his room, where he sets you down, and after a few moments of staring at you, begins to describe you with perfect detail to your baby. You can't help but smile, and then Raph explains how he met you. When he's finished, he sits next to you and kisses all over your face.

"How's that Sweetheart?" Raph smirks, and all you can do is kiss him.
"I'm guessing I did good." He chuckles afterwards.

Michelangelo
When you first brought it up, Mikey had no idea he could talk to his angels before they were born.

"So.. I just say whatever I want?" Mikey questioned on the couch with you, and you nodded, smiling. Mikey beamed and moved to a more comfortable position, leaning closer to your tummy.
"Hmm.. Hi my little girls, this is your daddy, and right now you're in your mommy's tummy, getting nice and big. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. Be good for mommy, and don't make her mad." Mikey smiled and kissed your cheek, hugging you tightly.
"How was I Gumdrop?"

You smiled and kissed his head.
"Absolutely perfect, Gummy Bear."

~~~~

So, I have to ask you guys...

ARE YOU FLIPPIN' CRAZY!?!?!

8.5K!!!!! 

WHAAAAAATTT!?

HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY DO THIS TO ME?!

I AM IN SHOCK!

Thank you all, so so much! 

*Sends you a basket of cookies*