He tricks you (Mikey)

Mikey volunteered to be Donnie's test subject on the humanizing watch. Donnie agreed to let Mikey use it all day if the test was successful.

"Ready Mikey?" Donnie asks. Mikey nods and flips the switch, a orange haze swallowing him. Mikey giggles.
"Why are you giggling?"

"It's tingly!" Mikey smiles. The orange light disappears and Donnie smiles. Mikey runs to the mirror and smiles wide. He has blonde hair, baby blue eyes, milky skin and freckles.
"How do I look?" Mikey says, looking at Donnie.

"Good." Donnie hands him clothes and Mikey puts them on, running out of the dojo to find you.

He climbs out of the sewers and pulls the cover back, entering the crowded streets of New York. He finds you at a cafè, sitting outside with a plate of f/f. He smiles and sits across from you, and you look up in surprise. You feel strangely safe with this blonde haired boy, wearing an orange t-shirt, green vest and brown pants.

"Um, who're you?" You ask, and his smile drops a bit.

"I, um.. my name's Mikey. I thought you looked lonely so I thought I'd sit with you." He smiles sheepishly. You nod and take a bite of your food when two boys walk up.

"Hey babe, you're lookin' fine. How bout you come with me and I'll show you some fun?" One asks, looking at you with hungry eyes. Mikey frowns and grabs your fork, trying your dish.

"Ok, I like it, but I still think pizza is better, princess." He then feeds you some food, and glares at the boys.
"You need something? Or do you regularly crash people's dates?"

The boys scurry off and Mikey smiles triumphantly, taking another bite of your food. Your frown and he stops with the fork in mid air.

"Whats wrong?"

"You're eating my f/f." You say, crossing your arms. Mikey chuckles.

"You sure are cute when you pout, Gumdrop." You gasp, and Mikey laughs.

You giggle and lean over to kiss him, then take a bite of your food.

"Ok, how is this possible?!" You say as he moves his chair next to yours.

"Donnie made a humanizing watch, I volunteered to be his test subject and he let me use it all day!" Mikey wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "You look pretty in the sun."

You smile, making Mikey smile and pull you in for a sweet kiss. You smile into it and run your hands in his hair, and he jumps, taking a sharp breath.

"You alright?" You ask, pulling away.

"Y-yeah, you just surprised me," he smiles and kisses you again, "I kinda liked it."

You giggle and kiss his nose, and Mikey smiles.