T-turned on..?

LeonardoYou were asleep on the couch with Leo, while he watched Space Heroes

Leonardo
You were asleep on the couch with Leo, while he watched Space Heroes. He glanced down at you, leaning on his plastron and breathing steady.
You yawned and stretched, causing your shirt to ride up and expose your stomach. Leo blushed and tried to pull it back down, but his large green fingers brushed against your skin and you giggled, curling up in his arms. Leo finally pulled down your shirt, but, a little to far. Leo sighed in frustration, his shell tightening, and just covered you with a blanket.

But that wasn't the last of it.

The next day, you were cleaning his room. It wasn't a complete mess, like Mikey's, but you thought a bit of dusting wouldn't hurt (most of you probably wouldn't do this of your own free will, so.. just go along).
You needed to dust the shelf in Leo's closet, above his shrine (chuckle). Of course you couldn't reach it, so you called Leo to help you.

"Babe, can you lift me up so I can clean that?" You smiled, pointing to the shelf.
Leo blushed, nodding shyly.
You were wearing a tank top and short shorts, with your hair was up in a messy bun, and a few loose strands were around your face. You looked really really cute to Leo.
He shuffled over and lifted you up by the waist, and a small delighted shriek escaped your lips. You got to cleaning, not knowing the Leo was having some trouble. He wanted to kiss you so bad. He had no idea what to do. Be a gentleman? Or give in to his desires?

"Ok Babe, I'm done. Thanks." You smile, giving him a short kiss when he lowered you down. Which for Leo, felt like you were teasing him.

"U-uh.. S-Sugar?" You turned back to Leo, and all Leo could do was bite his lip, and hope you weren't weirded out. "C-could I kiss you?"

You fought the giant grin trying to surface, and replied, "I thought I just gave you one?"

Leo blushed, twiddling his fingers and stepping closer.
"Y-yeah, but.. I wanna give you another one.." his voice was low, and very hot. You bit your lip, and grinned.

"I don't see how I could refuse you." You giggled. Then you were suddenly pinned to the wall, participating in the most passionate kiss of all time, you thought. In a drunk daze, you realize Leo had swept you up and carried you to his bed, pressing multiple, hungry kisses to your lips.

"You.. have got... to.. stop being.. so stinkin'.. cute!" Leo huffs, breathless, as were you, before kissing you again.

Donatello
(Crud crud crud crud crud, what am I about to do?!)
So, Donnie. Yeah..

Nothing happened!
.
.
.
.
.
Ok, ok.

You were always pretty to Donnie, always.
With that being said, he had never seen you dress up.
April was hosting a party, and invited you all. So, you went.

You decided to wear a purple dress that went to your mid- calf, dark purple heels (not super high, you didn't want to break your neck), and light makeup.
When you walked out of that room, whoo, Donnie was shocked. You were, as he thought, smoking. He, in human form, dressing in a purple t-shirt and brown skinny jeans with a denim jacket. He looked hot. You were definitely gonna keep an eye on him.