Mini Series #8: It's Done

It's Done

~

The turtles met in the sewers, each cradling their love, now mutated to a female teenage mutant ninja turtle. The walk home was silent, and when they arrived, they muttered a quick 'good luck' before disappearing into their rooms, hoping that it would be easier than it seemed to bring their girl back.

Each turtle laid her on their bed and tied her hands and feet to the bases, just to be sure.

Leonardo
(Oh yes, we're back to this!)
You awoke to the shuffling of Leo's feet, as he pulled his chair to the edge of the bed. Seeing him, rather than feeling relieved, you felt outraged. Words came tumbling out of your mouth before you could think, and you wished with all your heart you could be free, and be wrapped up in Leo's warm embrace once again.

"Why am I here!? What do you plan to do to me?!"

"Calm down Y/n, your safe now, and you know I wouldn't do anything to hurt you." Leo answered calmly, and you unwillingly gave him the 'really' face, in which he knew you were thinking of the scars on your shell.
"Th-that was different."

"Well then why am I here!? You have no use for me, unless you plan to keep me prisoner for the baby."

"No, I intend to bring my Y/n back, and then she will tell me, of her own free will, what happened, and who I need to beat up."

You looked at him for a second, and then burst with laughter, a slight trickle of tears falling down your green face.
"You really are clueless, aren't you. I'm surprised you actually gained the role as leader! Did you even work for your title? Or was it a birthright? You don't deserve to be leader, you don't deserve anything, freak!"

Leo waited for you to calm down, then began to question you more.

"What do you mean, clueless? You're not making much sense, Sugar."

"It's no use. You'll find out soon enough, and your invincible love for her will dissolve in an instant."

Leo's face hardened as he leaned closer to you, the proximity causing you to blush, as always.
"No matter what, I will always love you. That much I'm sure of. Come out, Y/n, come back to me."
Leo cupped your green face with both his green hands, and gave you the softest kiss you'd ever had with him. In that moment, everything came back, all that was fuzzy and blurred became clearer than ever. You found feeling in your limbs, that Leo had sneakily untied, and kissed Leo back with all the love you had for him. You parted, and your e/c eyes were now normal, and soft, tears of joy beginning to show as you spoke willingly.