Mini series #8: There's Hope

There's Hope.

Every thing was dark

Every thing was dark. The girls watched as their hollow bodies carried out Shredders orders, and carried their child. The girls were enraged, fighting non-stop to regain control of their bodies, and run to the Lair. To the boys. To the fathers. But they weren't strong enough.

~~~~~

Raph barely rested. He searched the streets for R/g, either day or night, whenever he could get away. He became very distant, but his brothers understood. R/g was the one. She was the girl he would do anything for. 

"Raph?" Mikey stuck his head in Raphs room, seeing him gazing at a framed picture of R/g. When he acknowledged Mikey, he put the picture away and started to look busy.

"What Mikey." He replied harshly. 

"I-I want to come with you. Topside. T-to search for R/g and M/g." 

Raph looked at Mikey, who sunk back at his gaze.
"Fine. But stay outta my way." 

Mikey smiles softly and runs to grab his gear. Mikey barely smiles any more, with the thought of M/g in Shredders evil hands, doing who knows what to her. M/g was his sunshine, her laughter brightened his day like nothing else could. 

Minutes later, Raph and Mikey were leaping across rooftops, with the moon overhead allowing faint shadows to trail them. Raph eyed the streets with a watchful eye, as did Mikey. Imagine their surprise when they land on a rooftop, only for Donnie to knock Raph down and press his bo staff to Mikeys neck. Donnies eyes widened, seeing his youngest brothers surprised and worried expression. 

"Raph? Mikey? What're you doing here?"

"Y'know we could ask the same thing, dork." Raph huffed, standing up and stomping past. Donnie had set up a small camp on the roof, in no danger of being caught, as the building was old and abandoned. And he really didn't care. 

"Am I interrupting something?" Leo questioned from the other side of the roof. 

"Oh for Petes sake!" Raph sighed, throwing his arms up to the sky. "Is Splinter behind you?!" 

"Raph, is that..?" Mikey points down at the nearly deserted sidewalk, where a girl was walking at a fast pace, with R/g's type of hair sticking out of her hoodie. One thing that didn't fit, her stomach was swelled up just enough to see she was.. pregnant. 

Raph smacked Mikey on the back of the head.  
"Of course not you dimwit! She's pregnant! Another stupid teen who didn't bother to use pr-pro.."

She whirled around, hearing something, and her hoodie fell off. Raph could see, clear as day, her long/short r/g/h/c hair, and the r/g/e/c eyes Raph missed so dearly. 

"You were saying?" Mikey responded smugly. Raph didn't hear him, as he began following R/g from the rooftops. First in a clumsy stumble, then in a determined dash, running faster than he ever did before, leaping high over the rooftops. His brothers soon run after him. If that's R/g, then the girls could be close by. Raph jumps down in a garbage container, followed by Leo, Mikey and Donnie. He grumbles something under his breath as he climbs out and trails R/g, who enters an abandoned factory building. Raph hides behind an old box while he listens, and Mikey sits next to him.

"Raph?" Mikey speaks softly, looking over the box at R/g.

"Huh." He huffs, looking over with Mikey.

"What's 'pregnant'?"

Raph groans and rests his head on the wood before explaining.
"It's when a girl is about to be a mommy, now be quiet."

"But, if that's R/g, why would she be pregnant? How does a girl get pregnant?" 

Raph stays quiet for a moment, thinking of the best possible answer.
"No comment." He finally says, disappearing into the shadows to get a closer look at the possible R/g. Leo and Donnie look at each other, wide eyed, mouths gaping, and blushing intensely.

"He- he d-did-" Leo barely gets out, and Donnie nods numbly.

"Raph did it."

~~~~

"Yes Master Shredder." R/g says into the phone, hanging up and putting it in her pocket. In the shadows behind her, Raph was watching, flabbergasted. 

'Master Shredder!?' Is all he can think, barely able to process. Raph runs out and throws his arms around her, but R/g ducks out of the way and runs off. He doesn't bother to follow, as he sits on his knees in the middle of the factory. Mikey walks out first, getting down with him and hugging him. 

"It'll be ok bro, you'll see."

~~~~

I run around the sewers, finally finding the secret doorway. The Void finally convinced me to explore the tunnel, but without the turtles. I'm still mad at the Void, but I need to see what's going on in there. The Void makes a bubble around me, and I walk in calmly. Another bullet whizzes by, deflected by my shield. I continue on, untouched by the many traps. Finally I come to the end of the tunnel, and push open the old wooden door. The first thing I see: The Foot Clan symbol. Then it was white walls all around me, blood red carpets, and high ceilings. 

'How is this even here!? It looks huge!' I wonder, sneaking past guards via shadows. I come to a iron door, and slowly push it open. Behind it, is a torture room, with four beds. I hear someone coming, and I melt into the shadows as they enter. Foot soldiers carry in large tanks of pure mutagen. How they got it? I have no idea, probably Kraang. Then they carry in a tank of turtles, baby turtles. 
'Animal endangerment, or animal abuse?'

'Both.'