Happy birthday

Are you ready?!
A special 'we made it to 100 parts' chapter!!

LeonardoLeo had so much planned for your 16th birthday, he wanted it to be perfect

Leonardo
Leo had so much planned for your 16th birthday, he wanted it to be perfect.
First, he took you to the park, where you had your first date. You did the same thing you did the first time; admire the fireflies.
Then he took you to Murakami's, where you had something to eat.
I could try to tell you everything else he did, where he took you, what caught your eye, but (because I'm lazy), I'm going to skip ahead, to the true highlight of that night.

It was getting close to midnight, and Leo was growing nervous as he led you to a special place, where it all started. When you got there, you were grinning like crazy.

"Where we first met," you whispered, stepping in the alley with Leo. "How could I forget. You jumped down and saved me."

Leo smiled fondly, then turned and pulled down the fire escape ladder.
"Technically, this is where we first met." He pointed out as you climbed the last step to the rooftop. "This was the beginning for something crazy, amazing, and life changing," Leo pulled you to the middle of the roof and got down on one knee, holding both of your hands.

"L-Leo..?" You questioned shakily, eyes beginning to brim with tears.

"Shh, let me speak, Sugar." He reached in his belt and pulled out a small satin box, opening it for you to see a ring, with a beautiful sapphire jewel in the shape of a heart, and diamonds on either sides (don't ask me how he got it, maybe he stole it).

" He reached in his belt and pulled out a small satin box, opening it for you to see a ring, with a beautiful sapphire jewel in the shape of a heart, and diamonds on either sides (don't ask me how he got it, maybe he stole it)

"Y/n, I love you, with a burning passion. When I first met you, I had a feeling you'd make an impact on my life, but I never imagined it to be this big," he chuckled, "everything about you is perfect to me. Your eyes, your nose, your smile, your curves.. and I would like nothing more, than to have you as my own, forever. Y/n M/n L/n, will you be my wife?"

Your mind was racing. Are we too young? What will Splinter think? Are we ready? Am I ready?
But one thought was louder than all the others.
Just say yes!!

"YES!" You exclaimed, hugging Leo with all your might. Leo breathed a sigh of relief and stood, hugging you back.

"Can I put the ring on you?" He asked after a moment of you hugging him. You blushed and let him go, and he slipped the beautiful ring on your ring finger, afterwards giving you a sweet kiss.
Just when you thought it couldn't get any better, Leo said four words, four words that would jumpstart the next phase of your life: