You're sick

LeonardoYou felt terrible, throwing up anything in your stomach, even acid

Leonardo
You felt terrible, throwing up anything in your stomach, even acid. Your nose was stuffy, and your throat was raw. 

"Hey Sugar, how ya doing?" Leo asks from the door way.

"Wonderful." You groan, coughing into the bucket beside the bed. Leo rushes over and rubs your back soothingly, then gives you some sleeping medicine before climbing into bed. 
"No, Leo, you'll get sick." You sniffle, weakly trying to push him away. 

"I'll be fine as long as I don't kiss you." Leo smiles, pulling you closer. "Although that might be tough." 

You snort and close your eyes, letting the medicine take over. 

"Thanks.. Leo.." You yawn, drifting to sleep. Leo listens to your wheezy breaths, and soon falls asleep himself.

Donnatello
Everything hurt. You grew accustomed to the pain from breathing, but anything else you did inflicted too much pain to bear. Soon you just stopped moving, and Donnie came to the rescue. 

"Hey Baby Doll, feeling any better?" Donnie questioned, feeding you soup. 

"A little, thanks Handsome." You wheeze, groaning as you swallow the warm liquid. Donnie sighs, gently petting your hair. 

"You get better, and get some rest. I'll check on you in a bit." 

You groan and cough, catching your breath for a moment.
"I don't want you to go." You whisper, and Donnie smiles softly. 

"I know, but you need to rest. G'night Baby Doll." Donnie closes the door, leaving you to sleep.

Raphael
Barf, sneeze, cough, barf. Thats how it went. Raph made sure you were as comfortable as possible, and kept asking Donnie if it was serious. When all the girls are sick at once, at least one turtle will get frazzled. {Hehehe.}

Raph found you in the bathroom puking, with tears running down your cheeks. {It happens.} Raph came over and held your messy bun back, rubbing your back. When you finished you brushed three times and flossed five, then topped it off with mouth wash. 

"You ok Sweetheart?" Raph asked as he wiped the tears off your face. 

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." You reply, leaning on Raph and closing you eyes. You were all out of energy, and felt yourself slipping away from reality, and into dream world. Raph looked down to see you sound asleep, and smiled to himself as he carried you to bed. 

Michelangelo
The slightest sound made you cringe, it was like you had Superman and Captain Americas hearing combined, and it sucked. 
Mikey moved you to an extra quiet part of the Lair, and did his best to stay soundless. It's times like these that you're glad you have a ninja boyfriend. 
Right now Mikey was getting you some pizza while you slept, curled up in a mountain of blankets and pillows. He came in and sat next to you, brushing some hair away from your face. 

"If I had a star for every time I thought about you, I'd have all the galaxies." Mikey whispered, and you slowly awoke. 

"That's so sweet Gummy Bear, where's the food?" 

Mikey smiled and handed you the pizza, taking a slice and feeding it to you. Once you had your fill, you curled up with him and slept again, with Mikey petting your hair lulling you to sleep. 

(Awww! I have to say, this might be the cutest chapter yet. Might. I have had L/g's and R/g's. It's not fun.)