Uh oh, Mating Season!

(Warning, reading this chapter might possibly induce: slight blushing, mild blushing, intense blushing, and or nose bleeds. Prepare, and read with caution.)

Leonardo
You were sitting on the bed reading, wearing a blue tank top and grey sweatpants.
Suddenly Donnatello comes in and grabs your wrist, dragging you to the dojo.

"D-Donnie! What are you.. doing!" You yank your hand back and Don whirls around, you first notice his dilated pupils. "Um.. Donnie?"

"I'm.. I'm sorry, Y-Y/n, but you need to go. I'll take you to Master Splinter, but we need to.. hurry." He was panting heavily, and it was making you nervous.

"What's going on?" You ask. Donnie grits his teeth.

"Mating Season.." He stares at your then shakes his head. "I'm beginning to see why Leo likes you. You're cute." He grunts and slaps his forehead. "I'm sorry. Y/n, you really need to get to Splinter."

"Ooh Y/n! Where's my Sugar?" Leo calls, making you freeze when he gave you a strong hug from behind. "You can go Don."

Donnatello looks at you and mouths, don't trust him, you're his mate.

You blush and he leaves you with Leo. You notice Leo has on the humanizing watch, or HW.

"Um, h-hi Babe." You say nervously. He smiles at you, a strange, almost hungry smile, and pulls you into your room.

"I love it when you say my name Y/n. Makes me.. excited." At this point your standing in the middle of the room, with the door closed, and your very worried.

"Oh, t-th-thats nice. I um, I need to talk to Splinter, so I'll be back in a bit." You move to the door, but Leo jumps in front of it.

"Goodbye kiss?"

"I-I don't think-" you're cut off by his lips smashed on yours, taking you by surprise. The kiss is knee melting, and you can barely stand as your mind begins to race. Leo moves you to the wall, and lifts you up, putting his hands under your thighs. You place your hands on his shoulders and try to push him away, but your efforts are fruitless. Leo kisses you passionately, forcing his tongue in your mouth and exploring, as you refused to play along. Leo then moves his hands to mess up your hair, pressing you against the wall with his hips. He moves away from your lips and attacks your neck as you gasp for air. You drop down, but Leo pushes your hips to the wall as you feet hit the ground and begins to suck on your neck, and slip his hand up your shirt. You try to push him away as he nibbles on your skin, and finally you switch on the HW and knee him in the tender place. He jumps, and his nails dig into your skin when you pull away.

With Leo groaning and bent over in pain, you open the door.

"I love you Leo!" You call before running to Splinters. You pass the others and pound on Splinters door. "Master Splinter! It's me!" You shout as the turtles approach with hungry eyes. Suddenly the door opens and you tumble in. You see Splinter blocking the door before you black out.

Donnatello
You were on your way to the Lab, wearing a purple tank top and grey sweatpants, when Leo grabs your hand and pulls you to the side.

"Leo! What gives!?" You ask, pulling away your hand.

"Listen, we're all starting Mating Season, and Donnie will get... aggressive first, since your his mate and all. You have to go to Master Splinter, he'll keep you safe. Ok?"

Your eyes widen as you soak that up.
"W-what?" You gulp. Leo opens his mouth to say something when Donnie comes, smiling happily.

"Leo, Y/n, what's going on here?"