First Make Out Session

Leonardo
You were in a happy mood for some reason, as you walked out of you and Leo's room.
You run over to Leo and kiss him hard before running to the kitchen for food. Leo follows you in a daze and comes up behind you as you were making a sandwich. He spins you around and kisses you passionately. Your taken back at the kiss but return it, wrapping your arms around his neck. He pulls you closer by the waist and deepens it, much to your surprise, but you go along. After awhile you pull apart for air.

"So, um.. that was nice." You breathe.

"Yeah.. I think we kissed for five minutes."

"New record." You giggle, and kiss him again before returning to your sandwich.

Donnatello
(Oh boy..)
You sigh as you pop your neck. For some reason you were really tense.
You were sitting on the counter in the Lab, watching Donnie write down formulas.
Then an idea popped into your head.

"Um.. Donnie?"

"Yes Baby Doll."

"Could you um... massage my shoulders? Please?"

Donnie looked at you and smiled, walking to you. He stood in front of you and started squeezing your shoulders, relaxing your muscles. You moan and smile, letting Don know that it's working.
Then an idea popped into his head.
He slid his hands to your arms and started kissing your neck tenderly, much to you surprise. He placed little kisses on your shoulders, you melted right there, and he noticed. Donnie then cupped your face and kissed you. Not a sweet innocent kiss, but a kiss filled to the brim with passion and love. You gasped a bit as Donnie held your hips and pulled you closer, and slid his tongue in your mouth. Your lips move in sync when one of his hands lift up your shirt a little. You pulled away and tugged your shirt down, you both were out of breath.

"Not today Donnie." You say, smiling at him.

"I-I'm so sorry Y/n, I-I got carried away.." He looked down shamefully, and you lifted up his chin to give him a simple kiss.

"It's ok. I'm not mad at you."

Donnie nods and hugs you tight.
"I promise, I won't take it that far unless you want me to."

Raphael
You sighed as you watched Raph train, again. He seemed to like training more than you.

"Hey Raphie," you called to him, "can we watch a movie together?"

Raph looked at you and huffed, punching harder than before. You frown and stomp over to him.

"You know what Raph, if you like the punching bag so much, than maybe you should date it instead!" And with that, you storm off to be alone. Ironically, the only place was Raph's room.

Raph watched your retreating figure, and let out a defeated sigh, unwrapping his hands. Then he followed you to his room and walked in without you knowing. He watched you unzip your jacket, and shook his head of unwanted thoughts and moved to hug you from behind.

"I'm sorry Sweetheart, I just.." Raph sighed as he couldn't even tell you why he was avoiding you, and thought for a moment. "You know what, let me show you."
He spun you around and kissed you, he kissed you like this was his last kiss, his hands held you close by the waist. You melt into the kiss, your arms automatically wrap around his neck and you kiss back. He hesitantly moves his hands to your hips and deepens the kiss, licking your bottom lip shyly, asking for permission. You allow him in and wrestle a bit before you part for air.
Panting heavily, Raph leans his forehead on yours.

"I was avoiding you because I didn't want to rush you, or us. I didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I'm sorry Sweetheart."

You just kiss him again, shorter than the last though.
"I forgive you Raphie. And I'm perfectly comfortable, just so you know."

Michelangelo
Mikey was teaching you how to use a skateboard, but it wasn't working out.

"Gummy bear, can we take a break?" You ask, hanging on his arm.

"Ok Gumdrop." He smiles and picks you up princess style and carries you to his room. "We can cuddle instead."

You giggle as Mikey placed you on his bed and lays next to you. You sit up, only for Mikey to pull you down. You roll your eyes and get in a comfy position, and kiss him. He smiles and kisses you back, holding you close by the waist. You wrap your arms around his neck, when Mikey gets a little lost and slips his tongue in your mouth. You gasp and Mikey pulls away, surprised and worried.

"S-sorry Y/n, I didn't mean to do that!"

"It's ok Mikey. It was unexpected, that all."

Mikey smiles and pulls you in for another kiss, which you gladly accept.

(Is it too cheesy? Idk.)