Kicking

LeonardoOne day, you were sitting with Leo on the couch, when one of your little ones gave a sharp kick

Leonardo
One day, you were sitting with Leo on the couch, when one of your little ones gave a sharp kick. You jolted up, hands flying to your stomach in surprise. Leo, who was asleep on your shoulder, woke up with a start.

"Sugar! Wh-whats wrong!? Are the babies coming!?"

You looked at Leo with the 'really' face, and he calmed down.

"No, one of the babies just kicked, hard. I think they might have our strength." You smirk, and Leo's eyes light up with excitement.

"C-can I feel?"

You smile and guide his hands to rest on your swollen stomach. Almost instantly, three kicks from each baby vibrate through you, and Leo's mouth parts halfway in amazement.

"W-whoa.. thats.. amazing, yet kinda weird at the same time." Leo smiles, and you giggle, squeezing his hands slightly.

"You haven't felt anything yet. They kept me up all night with their late night boxing match."

Leo chuckles and kisses you sweetly, hands not moving from your stomach when a hurricane of kicks and punches begin. Leo jumps back slightly, and you chuckle at your children.

"Looks like they don't want Mommy to kiss Daddy." You remark, pulling Leo back to you, and pressing your lips to his for a short kiss.

"I sincerely doubt anything can stop me from kissing you." He chuckles, pulling you to his lap.

Donnatello
You were sound asleep in bed, with Donnie reading next to you. A hard kick from your son jolted you awake, and Donnie was at your side instantly.

"What is it?! Food? Water? Hospital!?"
Donnie jumped up, scooping you in his arms and running you to the Lab. You slipped out of his arms, and within moments, he realized he wasn't carrying anything. He turned around with the cutest face you'd ever seen. A mix between pure worry, confusion, relief, and lack of sleep.

"The baby kicked." Was all you said, knowing very well what was about to happen next. Donnie smiled and pulled you to the Lab, having you sit on his chair while he tried to feel the kick too.

"I don't think he likes me. I can't feel anything." He sighed, resting his head on your large belly. You opened your mouth to speak, but stopped and quickly guided Donnies hand to the side of your stomach, where the baby was placing several kicks. His eyes widened as the child continued a steady rhythm, and his smile grew and grew, until his face started to hurt.

"That is just.. phenomenal! He's strong, does it hurt?"

You smiled at his concern, yawning and rubbing your eye.
"Not really, just surprises me. R/g's kid kicks waaay harder."

Donnie chuckles and kisses you, and you return it before resting your head on his plastron with your arms around him.
"Ok, let's get you back to bed, Baby Doll."

Raphael
It usually happens while your eating or cooking. Whenever it does, you smile and call Raph, who tries to feel it. But he never does, and sulks for a while until you cheer him up.
Today, Raph didn't leave your side, as he was determined to feel your daughter kick. Each time you told him, he felt all around your stomach, but your daughter ceased her kicks just as quickly as she started. When you were resting in your room, Raph was tracing small circles on your stomach. He sighed and rest his head on it, and your daughter landed one of the hardest kicks you'd ever felt, right where Raph's head was.

"Ow! That's what you feel?! How can you stand that?!" Raph said as you awoke, smiling at the shocked Raphael.

"She finally let you feel it?"

"Yes, and it hurt." Raph whined, rubbing his head. You clicked your tongue and kissed where it hurt, earning a smile from Raph. His hands were on your stomach, and your baby girl starting kicking up a storm, allowing her father to feel her furious kicks.
"Damn, she's strong."

You flicked his head, and he smirked.
"Sorry Sweetheart, it slipped out."

Michelangelo
When you first told him about the kicks, he had no clue what you were talking about. After you explained, it became his mission to feel one of his baby girls kicks. Right now they were very quiet, to the disappointment of Mikey, while you watched tv with him.

"Why won't they kick Gumdrop?" Mikey kept asking, to your amusement. You answered the same as always.

"I don't know Gummy Bear, they must be asleep."

"How do I wake them up?" He asked, and you giggled, kissing his beak.

"I'm not sure, you could try tickling."

Mikey immediately started tickling your stomach, making you giggle and squirm. After a few moments, Mikey stopped, his hands lingering on the spot where your daughters were kicking. You beamed, watching Mikeys face express disbelief, excitement, and wonder.

"Holy shell! That's awesome!" Mikey cheered, hugging you tight. You giggled, leaning against Mikey as he felt your daughters continue to kick, harder and faster, as if they wanted to impress their daddy, which they did.