Birthdays

Leonardo

Leonardo

You woke up one morning, without Leo next to you. Instead, his T-Phone lay on his pillow. Completely forgetting that it was your birthday, you picked it up and switched it on.

"I-is this thing on?" Leo taps the glass of the screen, clears his throat, and stands straight.
"Ahem.. Hi there, Y/n!"

Suddenly the camera spins around, and it shows Raph making a face.
"Nyaaaa!!"

"Raph, get out of here!" Leo shoves him away, and you hear Raphael chuckle in the background.
"Hehe, sorry about that. Anyway, uh.. I hear it's your birthday today and-"

Leo tried to play it smooth, but Raph brings the camera back to him with an amused smirk plastered to his face.

"He wants to ask you out on a date! The big sissy. You've been with her for 18 months and your too scared to ask her in person!" Raph chuckles, punching Leo's shoulder.

"RAPH I SAID GET THE **** OUT!" Leo explodes, and Raph cackles as he leaves the room.
"Ehh.. Raph ruined everything. But.. do you wanna? Pwease, Sugar? If you do, wear something nice, and I'll come getcha at 7ish."

You giggle and get up out of bed, looking for a nice outfit to wear for tonight. You decide on a dark blue tank top with a blue flannel over top, blue skinny jeans and black boots paired with a blue pendant (no purse) (below). You decide to braid your hair, going over your right shoulder.

Soon 7:00 rolled by, and Mikey came up, saying to wait at the entrance of the Lair

Soon 7:00 rolled by, and Mikey came up, saying to wait at the entrance of the Lair. You waited there for three minutes, then something pulled you to them from the shadows, and pressed a light kiss to your lips.

"You look nice." Whom you knew was Leo whispered to you, grabbing your hand and pulling you out and further down the sewers.

"Where have you been all day? I missed you." You smiled, squeezing his hand gently.