A trip down memory lane (Pt 3)

A void of black, thats all she saw. It surrounded her, keeping her blinded as she whipped her head around in search for some visibility.

Suddenly, she was moving forward, she thought, as her sense of direction was a little fuzzy at the moment. The void of black shifted, and opened, creating a window for her to see something. There sat L/g, crying into Leo's shoulder as he gently rocked her, trying to calm her. The darkness closed, then opened again, showing D/g sitting on her bed with Donnie, her tears dried on her cheeks. Then it showed R/g, shaking uncontrollably on the couch with Raph sitting next to her, rubbing her shoulders and whispering comforting things into her ear. Finally M/g, crying into her pillow. Mikey came in, holding a plate of treats.

They were horrified. Shaken. Scared.
Gypsy knew what she needed to do.

Her hands lifted up, and she focused on erasing all memories of herself from their minds.

"I'm really sorry guys," Gypsy sighed, watching the crying and shaking subside. "I need you to forget."

A brilliant flash of light came from Gypsy's hands, and split into five parts, traveling to the Turtles, the girls, and Master Splinter.

"I'll still be here.." Gypsy whispered, her voice drifting away as the darkness swallowed her up, and she returned to her own world.