Cuddling (you)

LeonardoLeo had been training nonstop, barely speaking to you

Leonardo
Leo had been training nonstop, barely speaking to you. He woke up hours before you and you missed waking up to his adorable face. You entered the dojo to see him meditating alone, and timidly walk up to him. 

"Leo?" 

"Yes?" He answers, keeping his eyes closed. 

"I was wondering if we could watch a movie, or, y'know, just cuddle."

"Sorry, I'm busy." Leo replied, breathing in deeply. You huffed, standing there for a second when an idea came to you. You walked over and sat in his lap, leaning against him, and humming your song softly. 

"Uh.. Y-Y/n, what're y-you doing?" Leo asked, flustered as he looked down at you. You smiled and sang part of the song. 

"My heart's beating faster, I know what I'm after.... cause I keep running running running running running." 

Leo blushed, and sighed in defeat. He looped his arms around your waist and nuzzled your neck, realizing how much he missed holding you. 

Later on, Splinter came looking for Leo, only to find him curled up with you on the couch, legs a tangled mess, arms holding you close to him as he slept peacefully. 

"Finally." Splinter muttered.

Donnatello
Donnie was very distant lately, spending all night in the Lab, and sleeping most of the day, usually in the Lab. 

"April, he won't even talk to me! His inventions are suddenly more important than me." You sighed, head dangling over the bed. 

"Well, I don't know, stay with him till he acknowledges you. He probably doesn't mean any harm." 

"Ok, thanks girl." 

You hang up and grab stuff for camping out in the Lab, blankets, pillows, and your boom box. Entering the Lab, you see Donnie hunched over the table, scribbling madly. 

"Seriously, what do I do with you." You say to yourself, setting up the blankets. You walk over to Donnie and lean against the table. 
"Hey Handsome, how 'bout you take a break, listen to some music with me." You smile, but Donnie acts like he doesn't hear you. You sigh and hug his arm. 
"Donnie, I wanna cuddle. Please take a break." 

He hears that, and you see him blush, but he focuses even more on his project. 

"Sorry Y/n, I'm occupied at the moment." 

You frown and go to the corner, grabbing the boom box and plugging in your mp3 player, selecting hour loop for your favorite songs. You sit down and close your eyes, listening to the music.

"What do I do with a boy like you, li-like you. What do I do with you. Oh oh oh oh oh, with a boy like you. What do I do with a boy like you, li-like you. I know you know, I'm wrapped around your finger. You're so, you're so, beautiful and dangerous." You sing along to the very first song, and Donnie glances behind him to you. Groaning, he places his tools down and sits next to you, pulling you on his lap. 

"Fine, you got me." He sighs, wondering why he kept himself cooped up in the first place.

"Finally." You sigh, kissing him. 

Raphael
"Raph! Raph!" You shout, searching for your green muscular turtle boyfriend. You find him in the dojo, punching. "Hey Hot Stuff." You smirk, leaning on the doorway. He glances at you and nods, then resumes punching. "Uh, I was wondering if we could.. um, cuddle?" 

"Busy." Was all he said. 

"Haven't we gone over this already? You do remember, right?" You question, raising an eyebrow. 

"Yeah yeah, but I need to get some reps in." 

"Hon, you're overflowing with reps!" 

Raph stopped and looked at you. 
"Did you seriously call me hon?" 

You shrugged and walked over to him, standing in front of the punching bag. 
"So, will you cuddle with me?" 

"Sweetheart, I-" 

"Love me like a love song?" You finish. Raph rolls his eyes and unwraps his hands, then scoops you up and sprinkles kisses on your face. 

"Yup." Raph smirks, laying on his bed with you. 

Michelangelo
Mikey was skating. Again. He was always skating. It was getting annoying. 

"Mikey!" 

He stops and looks at you, ready to resume at any moment. 

"Can we cuddle?" You plead, hanging on his shoulder. 

"I'm kinda busy Gumdrop. Maybe later." 

You huffed and went to sulk. Looking around, you saw Donnie cleaning his Lab. 

"Hey Donnie, D/g finally getcha?" You smirk, and Donnie blushes, nodding. "Do you know whats up with Mikey?" 

"I heard Raph saying if Mikey spends another minute with you, you'd be joined to the hip. Scientifically impossible, of course." Donnie answers, finishing his cleaning and heading to the kitchen. You run to Raph, who was putting away weapons with Leo. 

"Raph, you're going to go in there and tell Mikey that what you said earlier was false, right now!" You demand, and Leo gives him a 'you better do it' look. Raph huffs and goes out. Seconds later you hear Mikey's skateboard clatter to the ground, and Mikey runs in, scooping you up in a big turtle hug. 

"Finally! Raph, that wasn't nice. C'mon Gumdrop, I owe you cuddles." Mikey says, kissing your cheeks before carrying you to his room.

(*Checks chapter number* 0-0.. nobody say a word!)