Discovering Secrets

(Thank you randomgirlforever666 for the suggestion!)

Leonardo
(I couldn't choose!)

Ever so slowly, you made your away to Leo's closet

Ever so slowly, you made your away to Leo's closet. Yesterday you were looking for your pen, and you came very close to opening his closet in a dark corner of the room, when Leo stopped you, pulling you away and helping you search. Now you were itching to see what was inside. You checked to see if anyone was watching, then grasped the small door handles and opened it. There you saw, in all its glory, was a Captain Ryan shrine. An action figure was perched on a pedestal, in a heroic pose, with incense holders with half burned sticks on lower pedestals, and a worn blue cloth underneath. You barely made it to the pillow to release your laughter. This was definitely something to use for later.

 This was definitely something to use for later

The laptop was open, as you remembered. A white screen, two tabs opened, shining directly on your face, making you squint. 'Should I?' You wondered, 'should I see what's on the second tab? Leo seemed in quite a rush to change it when I came in..'
Yes, you decided, lowering the brightness and moving the mouse to the tab, nerves on edge with Leo napping on the bed.
You clicked it and your eyes widened.

"Wattpad?" You whispered, seeing the familiar home screen.
He was logged in.
You felt so sneaky, it felt kinda good, being on edge like this. You scrolled through his library, snickering at the type of books he's been reading, when you clicked on his personal information page.

'He's written so many books!' You mentally shouted. 'And most of them are.. TMNT! OHMYGOSH I READ THIS ONE! AND THIS ONE!' You were freaking out a little. This definitely topped the Captain Ryan shrine. Suddenly you were lifted out of your seat, and away from the computer.

"How much did you see?" Leo whispered in your ear.

"Enough to blow your Captain Ryan shrine out of the water." You giggled. Leo gasped and placed you on the bed, then logged out of Wattpad and closed the computer.
"If it helps," you started, and Leo turned to look at you, "I've read your books, and they're really good."