Developing Feelings (You)

Leonardo
You watched as Leo sparred with Donnie, grunting and clashing their weapons together.
You clapped softly as Leo defeated Donnatello with a leg sweep after 15 minutes of fighting. Leo did a little bow to you and helped Donnie up talking about certain moves and strikes. You left them to their business and went to watch tv.
You sighed as Captain Ryan directed his team to victory, unintentionally envisioning Captain Ryan as Leonardo. You suddenly returned to reality when Leo came in and sat by you. You blinked, realizing what you were doing, and your face warmed up.

'Am I crushing on Leo?'

You looked at Leo, who was making adorable faces at the tv.

'I think so.' You smile.

Donnatello
You watched as Donnie dashed from vial to vial, doing who knows what. You watched as he scribbled something down, sticking his tongue out.

'He's so adorable, so cute..' You thought.
....
'WAIT, WHAT?'

You blink a few times, going over what you just thought.

'I think he's cute? Maybe... yes?'

You watched as he tightened a screw and typed on his computer.

'Yup. Very cute.'

Raphael
You giggled as Donnie replayed the video of Raphael screaming at spyroach, flinging his chopsticks with ramen noodles on it.

"Hey Don, can you upload this on my t-phone?" You giggle. Donnie laughs and nods, holding his hand out for it.

Later you're on the couch watching the video again, giggling your butt off.

'How are you so cute!' You think, smiling.

Then you sit up, pausing the video.

'Back the truck up! What was that Y/n!!' You mentally freak out.

Raph walks, more like struts in, whistling a little tune. You watch him enter the kitchen, and your turn to your thoughts once more.

'Do I have a crush on Raph?'

You turn and hear him humming.

'Yes, yes I do.'

Michelangelo
You smile as Mikey poses with his skateboard, allowing you to finish your painting.

"Ok Mikey, I'm done!"

"Already Y/n? You're fast!"

He walks over and looks at your work.

"And good!" He smiles, giving you a hug.

You giggle and put away your painting tools while Mikey runs to the kitchen. You then walk to the tv, and sit to watch (favorite show) when Mikey plops down next to you, puts his feet on the other end of the couch, and lays his head on your lap. You blush as he falls asleep, snoring softly.

'He's so cute..' You smile.

'WAIT WHAT!?'

You look back at Mikey, who muttered something and hugged your arm in his sleep.

'Do I have a crush on Mikey?'

He yawns and smiles in his sleep.

'Yeah.. I do.' You smile.