Hang out (Other Dimension)

Keys:
L/g: Leo's girl.
D/g: Donnie's girl.
R/g: Raph's girl.
M/g: Mikey's girl.

«»«»«»«»«»

L/g wandered into the kitchen, seeing M/g sitting alone by the counter.

"Uh, hi." L/g said, turning M/g's attention from the counter to her.

"Hi." She smiled, setting L/g at ease. "You're Leo's girl, right?"

"Yeah, that's me.. you're Mikey's girl?"

She nods, and awkward silence fills the room. D/g walks in and freezes.
"S-sorry, am I interrupting something?" She asks warily.

"No, we were just talking. You're Donnie's girl?"

"Yeah, I suppose. My name is D/g."

"L/g." They both smile and take each others outstretched hand.

"I'm um, M/g." M/g squeaks, feeling left out.

"Hi M/g." R/g says from out of nowhere, throwing an arm over her shoulder and smiling. M/g perks up and smiles back. "I'm R/g. Nice to meetcha."

"I guess we aren't going according to plan, huh?" L/g sighs.

"Yeah. But, it's interesting to meet ones double, I mean, we're the same person, just different versions." D/g muses, having a thoughtful look in her eyes.

"I can see why you and Donnie get along so much." M/g giggles.
D/g shrugs and smiles back, running a single finger along the counter.

"So.. we're the same. Wouldn't we mold together if we touched?" R/g questions, removing her arm from M/g's shoulders.

"Na, that only happens if you time traveled to when you're present, and touch your doppelganger." D/g states matter-of-factly.

"Oh." R/g places her elbows on the counter and puts her chin in her hands. "I wonder what the boys are doing."

"Which ones?" L/g smirks.

"Ours. The ones the saved us the first time." She responds.

"Probably waiting for Donnie to fix the portal," M/g sighs, "poor Mikey.. I hope he's ok, I don't know what he'll do to Raph."

"Yeah.. my Raph's probably beating Leo senseless." R/g chuckles. L/g flinches at that statement and R/g sends her an apologetic look.

"Leo's probably fuming at Donnie. Sorry D/g." L/g murmurs.

"Its fine. I tripped on a skateboard. Donnie's probably enraged at Mikey."

M/g shrugs.
"What can you do."

«»«»«»«»

L/g left the kitchen with the others after a while, searching for something to do. Leo walked past, and brushed hands with her. She smiled at him, and he blushed madly, scurrying away. L/g's brow furrowed as pondered what to do. She sighs when nothing comes to her, and she walks to the dojo. Setting herself in meditating position, she takes a breath before closing her eyes. Out of habit she mumbles things Leo would tell her while they were meditating.

"Aishiteru - I love you,
Hajimete ata tokikara sukidata - I've loved you from the moment I first laid eyes on you.
Anata nashidewa ikite ikanai - I can't live without you,
Itsumo aishiteru - I will always love you.
Kokoro no sokokara aishiteru - I love you from the bottom of my heart.
Kimi wo aishiteru - I love you-"

"Hana no youni kirei - You are as beautiful as a flower." A familiar voice says, making L/g open her eyes. She smiles seeing a nervous Leo sitting in front of her.