You're jealous

LeonardoYou and Leo were walking in the park, he with the HW, of course

Leonardo
You and Leo were walking in the park, he with the HW, of course. Suddenly a young girl on a bike crashed in to you both, knocking the wind out of you. 

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry! I need to get these brakes fixed." She apologized, pulling off her helmet, shaking out her black hair. 

"No kidding!" Leo muttered, helping you up. "You ok Sugar?" 

"Oh I'll be fine." The girl responded, paying no attention to you. 

"I-I'm fine." You assured him shakily. 

"Hey, I've seen you somewhere! The pool? Museum? Oh! The science fair!" The girl spoke to Leo, listing various places, to your aggravation. 

"Well, if I haven't guessed it yet, maybe we should figure out where I've seen you over a coffee." She said, and you snapped. 

"Excuse me, but this is my boyfriend, and we need to be leaving." You huff, grabbing Leos hand and storming off. 

"Now who's jealous?" Leo chuckled, switching off the watch in the safety of the sewers. You frowned and walked ahead of him, but he caught up and scooped you up in his arms. 
"By the way, it was kinda hot." Leo repeats you, kissing your neck before entering the Lair. 

Donnatello
You waited for Donnie to get back with ice cream, sitting on a park bench with your chin in your hands. Finally you stand and see what's keeping Donnie. Walking out, you see him at the cart, but talking to a girl with very revealing clothes. You tried to swallow the lump in your throat, and run off to be alone. You ran past April, who noticed your tears. She ran ahead and saw human Donnie pushing past the girl. 

"Donnie! I saw Y/n run past, she was crying. What happened?" April questioned. Donnies eyes took the shape of saucers and he gave a rushed thanks to April, searching for you frantically. 

"Baby Doll!? Y/n!? Where are you!" Donnie calls out, and is answered with your quiet sobbing at the fountain. Donnie walks over to you slowly, sitting next to you as you ignore him.
"Nothing happened. I was asking her for change, and when she started flirting I left." You said nothing. "Y/n, please talk to me." Donnie whispered, placing a gentle hand on your shoulder. You look at him teary eyed and hide your face in his chest. 

"I'm sorry Donnie. I jumped to conclusions. I feel really stupid now." You murmur, blushing.

Donnie chuckles and pulls you up, kissing your forehead. 
"You are very very far from stupid. And I forgive you. Lets go home now, I'm tired." 

Raphael
You and Raph were checking out a local carnival, where Raph won you a big stuffed bear and bought you some caramel corn. You turn to ask Raph something when you see he isn't next to you, he's at a nearby booth, talking to the woman behind the counter who's leaning over, exposing her cleavage. You growl and the can in your hand crunches. Raph points to the biggest prize, a giant red heart with the words 'sweetheart' sewn on in cursive. The ladys face turns to disbelief as she watches Raph carry the prize over to you. You drop the can and take the heart, smiling as you squeeze it in delight. Raph glances at the can at your feet and smirks. 

"Was somebody jealous?" He chuckles, which you scoff at and pull him to the ferris wheel. 

"No. Me, jealous? You're delirious Raphie." You laugh nervously and sit in the cart. Raph smiles and wraps an arm around you. 

"Yes you were. Don't deny it, you're a terrible liar." 

"I was not jealous! I just wanted that girl to back off a little." 

Raph roars with laughter, and you hit his shoulder, pouting. When he finally catches his breath he apologizes, nuzzling your neck until you accept. 

Michelangelo
You and Mikey were getting tickets for the movie, but the snack girl kept flirting with him, although he didn't notice. 

"So, you free Friday?" She asks, tossing her black, blue and red died hair over her shoulder as she got the popcorn. 

"No." Mikey states plainly, counting out the money. 

"Are you sure?" The girl asks, leaning over the counter and lifting Mikeys chin with her finger. Before anything else happens, you cut in and push her back. 

"On second thought, I don't want any popcorn. C'mon Mikey, it's gonna start soon." You drag Mikey to the movie, settling down in the chair and crossing your arms over your chest, raging mad. 

"Y/n, did I do something wrong?" Mikey asks, looking at you worryingly. 

"No Mikey, you didn't do anything. It was that girl. Ugh!" You huff, pecking his lips and watching the first trailer. 

"Oh. Well, she wasn't very pretty, you're much prettier than her, Gumdrop." Mikey smiles, handing you a bag of M&M's he stashed. 

"Thanks Gummy Bear." You smile back, taking the candy.