Meeting the boys, again

(Remember they're in human form!)

It starts off... awkwardly. Splinter and I hit it off, talking about the weather and such. Ok, fine, when the girls are out of ear shot I go total fangirl on him, to his amusement. The girls try to hide from the unexpected guests, but the boys are relentless.

L/g returns to the safety of the guestroom, and Leo soon finds her. I honestly don't know how I know this happens when I'm not present, but here you go.
Leo sticks his head in and sees L/g drawing viciously, pencil a blur on the blank paper that's not- so- blank anymore. Leo knocks on the door frame, and L/g's head whips around to glare at the intruder. Her gaze grows soft seeing the strangely familiar boy with silky black hair and unsettling deep blue eyes.
'The bluest of blue,' she thinks. Leo strides towards her, hands in pockets.

"Hi, I'm Leo," he pulls one hand out and sticks it to her direction, "what's your name?" He inquires.

"L-L/g," she stumbles over her words, and before she knows what's happening, he's sitting next to her, boring holes into her l/g/e/c eyes with his sapphire blue ones.

"So, how are you?" He interrogated.

"I-I'm fine." Her voice cracks, and her eyes betray shock. 'Why did my voice crack?' She wondered. Leo chuckled.

"That's good. What're you drawing?"

"I-I actually don't know." She replies. It's true. Whenever she sits down to draw, she has no idea what the result will be. She lets her hands guide her, her mind becomes foggy as she puts her memories down on paper and lead.

"Well, don't let me stop you. Please, continue." Leo urges her, and with a shaky breath, a shy smile and a hesitant hand, L/g picks up the pencil once more and resumes her art, under the watchful eyes of her forgotten lover, watching her longingly. Hoping that something will click and she'll remember, jump up and hug him, and everything will be ok.

«»«»«»«»

D/g retreated to the kitchen table with a pen and a blank notebook, readying herself to be totally enveloped in its pages and her handwriting. She placed the tip on the paper, beginning the first letter, soon to become the first word, when a tall, especially handsome boy sat across from her. D/g looked up and swallowed thickly when she met his red spiced eyes.

"H-h-hello." She whispered, barely breathing. The boy smiled, an especially adorkable grin, showing his gap between his two front teeth, and making his eyes scrunch up a little.

"Hi." His voice made her heart stop. It was strangely recognizable, like she heard that voice everyday for an uncountable number of days, and it scared her. And stranger still, those three things were the only familiar thing about him. His skin looked strange on him. His hair didn't fit his head, which was very odd since D/g had just met this extremely tall, dashing young man. Right?